Chapter 40

*First person pov*

I charge at Neji and I get a flash. It's when I throw a punch at Neji, he catches it and presses a chakra point or something. I get back to reality and decided to pretend to punch him but actually kick him. I pretend to punch him and moves to the left to dodge. I took the chance to kick him in the side but of course, his byakugan saw through this. But that didn't change his speed because he didn't have time to dodge my kick so he blocked by using his forearm to block it. Taking this chance since his forearm was down below, I stepped up on it like a stepping stool and spinned to kick Neji in the face. He catches my leg and throws me off of him. I spinned in the air and landed safely on the ground. I smirk at him. "You're really good for someone who doesn't really use their eye jutsu much." Neji says to me. "Yeah, enough battling, more bruises!" I shout as I charge at him again.

Time skip because Author is lazy to write a battle scene~

It had been like 3 freaking hours. We were both panting, we haven't given up at all. "You... giving... up?" I ask between breaths. "...No... You... give up..." Neji says between breaths. We were both sweating beads the size of bullets. We continue fighting, me throwing combos and Neji blocking and dodging. 30 more minutes pass. We both fall to our knees. I try standing up again but my legs won't listen to me. Neji was the same, he was struggling to stand up as well. We gave up on trying, and we fall face down on the ground, at the same time. "Ishifffaftieff? (Translation: Is it a tie?)" I ask, but it didn't come out as real words. "Yeaffff..." I hear Neji say, it sounded like yeah. "U-Um... I-I brought y-you guys t-tea." I hear a timid voice say. I lift my weak head up to see Hinata holding a tray of tea. "Thanks..." I say as I try to get up. I head over to where Hinata is and sit down on the porch thing, and Neji following my lead. I grab a cup of tea and chug it down, not minding the burning sensation. I sigh out of satisfaction and looked over to where Neji and Hinata were sitting and I sweat drop. For some reason, Hinata passed out and Neji was shaking her dramatically while calling out her name. "HINATA-SAMA! STAY WITH US!!" He yells dramatically. "Uhh... did I miss something?" I ask him, another sweat drop forming. He sighs. "Hinata freaked out when you swallowed all of the tea in one go and passed out." Neji explains and calls over a maid that happened to be walking by. "Can you please take Hinata-sama to her room?" Neji says as he hands Hinata's limp body to her. "U-Um, yes Neji-san!" The maid squeaks and takes Hinata. I see the maid glance back at Neji with pink hue across her cheeks. I turn back to Neji. "Hehehe, that maid might have a crush on you." I say, wiggling my eyebrows at him. "That's absurd. We are on a business relationship. Besides, I'm not looking for a girlfriend." Neji says, as he blows on his tea to drink. "Well, if you were to choose someone to be your girlfriend, who would it be?" I ask him as I lean on my arms. He chokes on his tea and coughs. "Nobody! I'm not looking for anyone..." Neji says as he stares at his tea. "Hm? Then, what is girlfriend material to you?" I ask him as I look up in the sky. "Well... I guess- Wait, why the hell am I telling you stuff!? This is none of your business!" Neji yells. I chuckle at his outburst. "I'm just curious." I say, putting my hands up in surrender. He sighs and looks at me. "Then what's girlfriend material to you?" Neji asks me. "Hm? I guess anybody would make me happy is nice. Whether be a man or a woman." I tell him, shrugging. "Huh? Are you saying you are bisexual?" Neji asks me. "I guess you can say that." I say as I help myself to seconds of tea. "Well... My girlfriend material is a tsundere in a way that has a way with her words, fiery, fun, sometimes rude and blunt. She may look small and weak but really she is a really powerful person. Her appearance is tomboyish and her personality is tomboyish, and has more male friends than female friends." Neji describes to me. It was my turn to choke on my tea but I quickly cover it up. Sounds a lot like you in a way. Whadda you mean in a way? He described me as his ideal girl! "Hm, sounds like a good girlfriend. Also, didn't you say that you weren't going to tell me your ideal girl?" I ask him. He looks away blushing a bit. "I-I thought it would only be fair that I told you since you told me." Neji says and I laugh at his reaction. Neji turns to me. "So... when you described your ideal girl... or rather boy and girl... do you mean if I made you happy you would be attracted?" Neji asks me. I laugh. "Of course you dongus! But, I'm not looking for a relationship so you don't have to worry about me touching your dick." I say, waving him off. He sighs. "I suppose that's good..." Neji says as he stares at his tea. "What do you mean suppose? Do you actually want me to touch your dick?" I ask him, teasing him. He blushes and scoots away. "What!? No! That's absurd!!" Neji says still scooting. "Well, you can't take back what you said! Here I come!" I say as I wiggle my fingers at him. He gets up to try to run but I grab his legs so he falls on the ground. He turns around on his back to look at me as I crawl on him. "H-Hey!!! S-Stop it!!!" Neji yells. "Neva!" I yell as I straddle him. I usually would stop here, but let's have some fun. I trail my fingers down to his pants and made it look like I was going to strip him. He blushes and looks away. You know, I'm confused. He has the chance to stop you, you know. His hands are loose. Hehehehe, maybe he doesn't want me to stop~! Just as it looked like I was going to strip him, I quickly remove my hands and start tickling him. He starts laughing. Who knew Neji could be so ticklish? "S-Stop it!!!" Neji manages to yell. "Say mercy~!!!" I singsonged. "M-Mercy!!!! Now get off me!!!" Neji yells as he shoves me off of him. I pout at his roughness. "Meanie..." I mumble. Then, the wind was knocked out of me and I was slammed into the ground. "Oof!" I grunt out and look up at my attacker. It was Neji, smirking evilly. "You've made me say mercy, it's time for you to say mercy." Neji says, as he pins my hands up above my head with one hand with a evil glint in his lavender eyes. He was starting reaching down to tickle me. "EEEEEKKK!"

(A/N: NEJI IS SO OOC I AM SO SORRY!!!)