Chapter 44

*First person pov*

Asuma was staring at a balcony of a building across from us. I look closely it was Kurenai. "Well, somebody's gotta do it." Asuma says to himself. Me, Shikamaru, and Keiko had a questioning face on when Asuma said that. "Let's go." Asuma announces and we jump away.

Time skip~

Asuma said that we were going to set up camp here in the middle of the forest for the night. I get out my sleeping bag and I see Keiko gazing in some kind of picture frame. I finish setting up my sleeping bag and walked over to where Keiko was, wondering what Keiko was looking at. I look over her shoulder and laugh. It was team 7 picture, and it was slightly different than the original team 7 picture. Shikamaru was wondering what I was laughing at and walked over to see what I was laughing at and snorted. "Ciel, can you explain what is going on in this picture? You never really told me...." Keiko trails off. "Yeah, care to explain? Your picture is ridiculous..." Shikamaru asks me. "Okay, okay, so it all started..."

Flashback~

"Why the hell do I need to be in a picture with him!?" Naruto shouts as he points at Duckbutt. "Hn." Was all he said. "I am so much cooler than him!" Naruto keeps ranting. I bonk him on the head. "Well, you have to! This is a team picture, and you are going have to take a picture with Duckbutt whether you like it or not. I don't like it myself, but you don't see me complaining." I tell him, with my hands on my hips. "Can we just exclude Naruto? I want to be in a picture with Sasuke-kun and Ciel-kun." Pinky says, blushing which causes me to puke in my mouth. "Hurry up! I have a tight schedule." The photographer growls. "Jeez, what crawled up your ass and died? Satan?" I ask him. They all look at me. "Who is satan?" Kakashi asks me suspiciously. "Well.... you see.... uh..... it's a character I read in a book! Yeah! Satan is like a demon thing, I didn't really understand it so I stopped reading it." I tell them. Then nod unsure and turned back to the camera. Pinky was doing a whole bunch of different poses, can't decide on which one to use. Naruto and Duckbutt was just glaring at each other. Me, knowing that Duckbutt wasn't going to smile at the camera, jumped on his shoulders. "What the hell are yo- mmmf!" Duckbutt yells and I cut him off by sticking my fingers in his mouth, while grimacing at his saliva. I pulled his cheeks apart so it looked like he was smiling. Pinky was yelling to get off of Duckbutt and Kakashi made a attempt to get me off but I used my legs to kick him the face and away. Naruto was laughing hysterically and Duckbutt was trying to shake me off. "Yippee ki yay motherfuckers! Born and raised in Narnia! (If you don't remember, Ciel lied that she was born Narnia.)" I yell as I pull harder on Duckbutt's cheeks, making him stop what he was doing and glared at me. I didn't even realize that the photographer took the picture.

Flashback end~

The picture was me, sitting on Duckbutt's shoulders with a closed eyed smile pulling his cheeks up into a smile. Duckbutt was glaring at me, and a visible anime irk mark on his head. I was kicking Kakashi in the face, he was also glaring at me. Pinky was red in the face angry and her mouth open like she was yelling. Naruto was laughing his butt off and he was laughing so hard, he was literally crying. Pinky and Duckbutt didn't talk to me after that, probably angry. Keiko laughs when I finished telling the story. "Haha, really? That's hilarious!" Keiko yells. Shikamaru chuckles and then looks at me. "But I have to ask you, what does yippee ki yay mean?" Shikamaru asks. "Yeah! What does it mean?" Keiko asks me. I wave them off. "You don't need to know. It's not important." I tell them as I take the picture out of Keiko's hands and put in my backpack, since it was my picture. "Light's out everyone! Ciel, you're on first watch." Asuma tells us. I nod and everyone goes to sleep. I jump on a tree branch and sit down. I look up at the stars. There was a shooting star, zooming across the sky. My eyes sparkle and I made a wish. I want Duckbutt to come back... and not go yandere on me... You idiot, that's two wishes. Fine, Duckbutt, please come back. I wonder if Duckbutt is looking at the same shooting star too. Don't get your hopes up, you know Duckbutt well. He wouldn't spare a glance at a shooting star or even believe in this kind of stuff. I'm not hoping, I'm believing. There's a difference. I was watching for like 2 hours until it was Kotetsu's turn. I wake him up and I go to my sleeping back, where Keiko was. I still don't know why she doesn't use her own. I slip in my sleeping bag and cuddle against her. I fall asleep, after like 30 minutes.