Chapter 72

*First person pov*

"BLEEEEEEEEGCHHHHHH!!!" I barf into the bucket that Capricorn provided me with once the carriage started moving. "So that's why you didn't want to go on the carriage..." Neji mumbles to himself as I empty more half digested bacon chunks. Nooo... my breakfast.... You and your bacon... "This is going to be a long ride." Keiko says as she pulls out my phone. "I don't feel so good." I groan. Neji, who was sitting next to me, sighs. I feel my forehead being pulled down and I fall backwards. My head lands in a lap, and I look up at Neji. "If you need to barf, sit up and barf into the bucket. I don't want any vomit getting on me." Neji says as he rests his head on his arm and looks away. I smile to myself. "Thank you Neji." I tell him. "Whatever, it's not like I like you or anything, you just look like you're suffering. Now I'm going to smell like puke." Neji said. Tsundere? Most likely. I wonder... what dere are you? Kuudere? Maybe. I'm mean, you do seem like the type. Thaaaaaaaaaanks. What am I? I guess you would also be a kuudere. What about Keiko? Definitely a tsundere. Hahahaha!!! Hehehe. I can imagine her saying 'it's not like I like you or anything... baka!' Hahaha!! I had another wave of nausea so I sat up and got ready to barf again. I barf again and I felt someone pat my back. I turn to see who it was and it was Neji. "What?" Neji snapped at me. "Nothing... nothing...." I tell him as I wipe a bit of bile off of my mouth. "Ciel, you barf too much." Keiko says, using her shirt to cover her nose to block the smell. "Hey! It's bad for me too! Not just the two of you!" I shout as I lie back down on Neji's lap. I still don't know why Neji let me lie on his lap... maybe he really is a softie. "HELL YEAH!!! I FINALLY BEAT THIS STUPID LEVEL!!" Keiko yells all of a sudden, startling the both of us. I sweat drop as I watch Keiko play geometry dash on my phone. "What is she talking about? And what's that thing in her hands?" Neji asks me, looking down at me. "Uh... I don't know." I tell Neji. He looks away from me. "Um... I..." Neji says slowly. "What is it?" I ask him. "I... Just want to apologize to you..." Neji says, with a small blush on his face. "What do you mean?" I ask him, confused. "I was so rude to you... when we first met and we kept meeting up until Naruto knocked some sense into me..." Neji tells me, the pink hue still on his face. "Oh, is that so? I didn't knock any sense into you then?" I ask Neji. He blushes harder in embarrassment and looks away. "You did... But being the brat I was I just denied it... but I still considered it a couple of times." Neji said. I chuckle and look up at the sky. "You don't have to apologize. I don't care about that, I just care that you're my friend." I tell him, smiling at him. "Ciel..." Neji said. I smile but then another wave of nausea came over me. "OH GOD I DON'T FEEL GOOD!!!" "Hold it together Ciel!" "YESS!! ANOTHER LEVEL DONE!!"