Chapter 70

*First person pov*

"One more time?" I ask for the fifth time. Tsunade smashes her desk in annoyance. "I TOLD YOU 4 TIMES ALREADY!!! THERE IS A 'DRAGON' PROBLEM IN A NEARBY VILLAGE!!" Tsunade shouts, as Shizune tries to calm her down. She sits back in her chair, rubbing her temples. All the anbus and Keiko sweat drop. "Okay... Okay... I get it now... but what does this have to do with me?" I ask, acting clueless. I reaaaaaaaally want to go find out what this 'dragon problem' is. "I would think you would have some connections with dragons, since you yell dragon before you perform any jutsu. We're running out of options here, a witness who saw the jounins fight the dragon said that none of their overpowered jutsu worked on the beast and gobbled them whole, or so they said. I don't believe this is a actually dragon, but I need you to check it out with some other anbus." Tsunade tells me. "Okay... I'm fine with that but if there really is a dragon, I ask that the anbus don't interfere." I tell her. "What!? There's no way you can handle it alone!!" Tsunade yells, rising from her seat. "Let me finish." I tell her as I pull out my magic book. "According to this book, my jutsu was used to slay dragons. This jutsu is special, because you can actually hurt the dragons. All other jutsus have no effect, know that. If these anbus were to enter the fight, they would be more of a burden than help. I suggest that you leave this to me, and Keiko." I tell Tsunade seriously. She sits back down, biting her thumb. "How can you be so sure? How can you trust that book?" Shizune asks, pointing to it. "I don't know, don't ask me." I say, shrugging. "Alright... anbus, you're dismissed." Tsunade says. "But Godaime-sama-" "You are dismissed!" Tsunade yells more firmly. The anbu's heads hung low and they flicker away. "Are you sure about this?" Tsunade asks me and I nod. "Then, I'm sending a jounin to go with you. He will command all of your actions, so you don't do anything reckless." Tsunade says. "Haaaaaaai." Keiko says, dragging the word. "Alright, who?" I ask Tsunade. Just at that moment, Neji walked in the room. "Tsunade-sama, you have a miss- Ciel!? You're back?! Why did I not know of this!?" Neji scolds me. "Sorry!" I apologize, though I didn't mean it. Neji growls in frustration then turns to look at Tsunade. "Tsunade-sama, you have a mission for me?" Neji asks Tsunade. "Well, you had a B-rank mission but change of plans. You are to go on a S-rank mission with Ciel and Keiko as captain." Tsunade tells Neji and he looked shocked. "What!? S-rank!? Do you think I can handle this!? Shouldn't there be more people on this team too!?" Neji says, spewing out questions. Tsunade and Neji talked back for a while, so I zoned out. "Ciel! Are you listening!" Tsunade yells. "Uh... yeah?" I say, rubbing my head. "Ciel! Pay attention!" Neji hisses. "Idiot..." Keiko mumbles. Tsunade sighs. "As I was saying, the nearby village is called Fiore Village." Tsunade says. It was so shocking to me, I had to get out my water bottle, take a sip, and spit out on Neji. "Say what!?" I shout, a little bit of water on my chin. Neji just glared as he flicked his wrist to get some saliva mixed water off of him. "What the hell is wrong with you?" Neji asks me and I give him a cheesy grin. Still... it's pretty shocking that there is a place called Fiore here in the Naruto world. Yeah... Do you think there will be doppelgangers of all the Fairy Tail characters there? Perhaps. That would be hilarious! "Anyways, this 'dragon', seems have to be taking children of the villagers and eating them, I suppose. This 'dragon' has been also taking their livestock and burning their crops as well." Tsunade says, and my gaze hardens. Taking children!? That's foul! I don't understand... Dragons are supposed to be nice. Bah! There are two types of dragons. The first type wants to live in harmony with humans while the other thinks of humans as mere food. Don't tell me you forgot. Eh... I'm just so used to nice dragons like Grandine, Metalicana, Igneel, and much more. No surprise there. Well, are you prepared to fight a dragon? Huh? What am I thinking, I know you don't have the heart to kill a dragon. You're too nice. No point in lying since our minds are connected... I don't think I have that cruel heart... You call that cruel? Dragons are the one to eat you, I think that's good enough of a reason to kill them. I just can't!!! If you get killed, that's your loss. "The villagers had enough of this torment, so they decided to hire us to get rid of this dragon. That lead to the death of those jounin, and god know I won't let their deaths be in vain. I want you to defeat this dragon with no casualties." Tsunade tells us. "Yes!" Neji, me, and Keiko yell. Me and Keiko did the Farlan salute while Neji just stood straight. We walked out and Neji turned to me. "It's pretty late, we'll depart tomorrow." Neji tells me and I nod. We head our separate ways to our homes. It was almost dark out, and our stomachs were growling since we hadn't had any lunch. "Wanna get some ramen?" I ask Keiko. "Sounds good." Keiko says as she climbs on my head, her usual spot. I head to Ichiraku Ramen, and moved those curtain things to get in. I see a familiar blob of orange, and I sit next to it. "Eating ramen 2 meals in a row, that's so like you." I say, chuckling. Naruto chokes on his ramen. "C- *Cough* Ciel? When did you get here? You scared me believe it!" Naruto shouts and I laugh. "Naruto, you need to be more aware of your surroundings. It's important component to be a ninja dweeb." Keiko scolds Naruto. "Sorry, sorry. Ciel, what did Tsunade-obaa want?" Naruto asks me, slurping ramen up his vacuum of a mouth. "She gave me and Keiko a mission." I tell Naruto and he spits out his ramen soup. "What!? I thought you had a break!" Naruto shouts as me and Keiko order food. "Well, this is an emergency. An S-rank mission." I tell Naruto. He chokes on his noodles again. "S-rank?!" Naruto shouts. "Yep." I said, Teuchi came with my food. Ayame was smothering Keiko like always, and Keiko trying to get out of her death grip. I noticed how eerily how quiet Naruto is and I turned to Naruto. He was staring intensly at his ramen. "Don't die..." Naruto says, softly. I blink a few times before giving him my biggest grin. "I won't die!! Believe it!!!" I shout, using his catchphrase and thumbs up. He gives me a smile and orders 10 more bowls of ramen. I eat my bowl of ramen, and I didn't order any more, surprisingly. I usually eat around 7-10 bowls... maybe because I'm thinking too much about the mission. "Ciel... are you okay?" Keiko asks me, noticing that I'm not eating anymore. "Yeah... just not as hungry..." I tell her, flashing a fake smile. Keiko looked unsure but nodded anyways. Naruto decided to walk me home, since we live next door to each other. "Umm... Ciel?" Naruto asks and I hum in response. "About that kiss...." Naruto mumbles and Keiko starts squealing. "KYAAAA!! CIEL KISSED NARUTO!?!? OH MY GOD MAKE LOTS OF BABIES FOR AUNTIE KEIKO!!" Keiko shouts, making us blush. I bonk her on the head. "Not happening." I hiss at her, causing Keiko AND Naruto go into the emo corner. Why Naruto? Was it something I said? Dumbass. I didn't think you would be so oblivious to the most obvious things. Naruto walked me back to my home in silence. I would catch him stare at me so I glance in his direction but he always turns away. "This is so cute..." Keiko mumbles to herself happily. We waved our goodbyes and head into our apartment. "Night Ciel." Keiko says, yawning. "Night Keiko. *Yawn* Yawns are contagious." I said before entering my room to go sleep.