Chapter 48

*Shikamaru pov*

What... I've never seen Ciel like this.... She.... I watch her as she punches Hidan over and over. Hidan was yelling profanities at Ciel. She just went full on psycho on Hidan... Keiko was trying to stop Ciel for some reason, telling her it was enough but she just shrugged her off. "What's the matter with Ciel?" Kotetsu asks. "I don't know.... he's really scary right now... I wonder what made him go full on psycho on him..." Izumo wonders. No.... this is not the Ciel I know.... I need to stop her...... I made some hand signs and my shadows went for Ciel. It stopped Ciel, and Keiko sighs out of relief. "O strength of arm to cleave the heavens!!! Ile Arms!!" She shouts as her arms get covered in a green like flames. She breaks through my jutsu and glares at me. "Don't get in my fucking way, or I'll kill you as well." Ciel tells me calmly, but that's not also what scared me. Her eyes and hair were blue. Her eyes were wolf like. Her nails have gotten longer. I noticed a strange tattoo on the right side of her face. "Oh how scary!!! Is wittle wolfie going to club me aga- ACKAGHHH!" Hidan groans as Ciel punches him again. "Shut the fuck up faggot." She hisses at Hidan and punches him again, smiling. No.... Please stop.... Ciel punches Hidan again, lightly laughing. Keiko was backing away, fear etched on her face. "Ciel... please stop...." Keiko hics as tears stream down her face. Ciel punches Hidan again. STOP!!! Ciel punched Hidan again. "STOOOP!!!!" I shout as I bolted towards her. "SHIKAMARU!! STEP BACK!!!" Asuma yells, but I made no move to. I'm not going to let the woman I..... I run towards Ciel and catches her next fist. "Ciel... stop..." I tell her sternly. Her eyes widen when I hugged her. "This is not like you.... Please.... I just want the normal sarcastic Ciel I know..." I tell her. I see her blue locks of hair turn back to the original color of pink. "I'm sorry... I lost myself in a weak moment...." I hear her mumble. "You two are fucking disgusting. Gaaaaaaaaaaaay."

*First person pov*

I punch Hidan again. "Shut up, you just ruined a good moment." I growl at him. "Good! At least your dick is still intact you asshole!!! Why don't you two touch dicks somewhere else and not in front of m- ACK!!!" I punched him again. I turn back to Shikamaru. "Why don't you go back to your position like a darling you are. Run along child." I shoo him off. A little blush spreads across his cheeks. "Darling... you troublesome woman..." Shikamaru mumbles as he runs back to his position. I feel myself get thrown off and pinned to the floor. "Hidan, if things will drag on like this, then I'll join in too. we can't let such a big fortune getaway, or that new recruit." Kakuzu says, irritated. "Didn't I tell you not to interfere Kakuzu! I can handle it on my own!!!" Hidan yells, who was hovering above me. I see Keiko in the corner of my eye with a kunai in hand. "GET AWAY FROM CIEL!!!!" Keiko yells as she tries to slice at Hidan. Hidan jumps away from Keiko and onto the circle. My eyes widen and I get up. "NOOO!" I shout but I get pulled back. I look behind me to see Keiko. "I don't.... I don't want you to become like that again...." Keiko says, tears streaming down her face. I just realized how much I truly hurt Keiko by my actions and I bent down to her level and hugged her. "I'm sorry...." I tell her. "Just.... please stay with me...." Keiko sobbs, my shoulder getting wet. After a moment, I stand up, with her in my arms, to look where Hidan is. Hidan had his rod in hand and was pointed at his heart, but Shikamaru was stopping him with his shadow manipulation. I walked over to where Asuma is. "What should we do, Asuma?" I ask him. "Shikamaru will come up with something. With just a snap of his fingers, he can come up with 200 attacks, and has the 'sixth sense' that allows him to pick the best attack out of all 200." Asuma tells me. I nod and wait for Shikamaru to make his move. "Let's go, Asuma-taichou, Ciel, Keiko." Shikamaru says and we nod.