Chapter 125

*First person pov*

Pink lights appeared, it splits into four lights and one of the lights went to Zetsu, one went to Obito, one went to me, and the last one went into the distance so I suspect it's Black Zetsu. "Ci-Ciel? What is this?" Naruto asked me as I started walking towards them. I just ignored Naruto... just to spare his feelings for the time being. I stop right by Kakashi, then took a kunai. "I'm going to borrow this..." I said as I kept walking. "Ciel... Are you coming to be with me?" Sasuke said, smirking and I just rolled my eyes. I looked over to Obito, straight into his little peeping hole as I lifted up the kunai. My breathing was a little ragged, but I just sucked it up. I stabbed myself in my left arm, twisting the kunai around in my arm. "AAAAAAAAHHHHH!!" I screamed as excruciating pain stings throughout my arm and blood spills into the into the water, dying it red. Not long after, I heard grunts and yells from Zetsus and Obito. "Ciel! What are you doing!?" Keiko yelled as she rushed to my side. I ignored Keiko and looked to Obito. The Zetsus and Obito had blood spilling out of their arms, an open wound on their arms. "You can't... escape this. As long as our senses of pain are connected, you are doomed. By connecting our pain together, I can kill you along with me. In other words," I point the kunai to my throat. "If I kill myself right here and now you'll die as well." I said, and shock appears on everyone's faces. "Tobi..." Zetsu said somewhat fearfully. Obito lifted up his hand in a gesture of 'wait'. Confusion sets and I finally realized why Obito did that. I was shaking... Shaking all over. Sweat was dripping down my face and my breath was ragged. "Ciel, Darling, just stop. You're bleeding, come with me so you can get healed up." Sasuke said as he took a step forward. "Ciel, stop! We'll find some other way to kill Madara, but not like this!" Sakura yelled. "Come over here, Ciel! Don't do it!" Kakashi yelled. "Look. She's hesitating. Why are you hesitating, Cassie?" Obito asked me. I used my other hand to stop the shaking in my hand, and I swallowed my saliva. "Sh-Shut up!! I-I w-will kill us!" I shout, stuttering a little. Keiko put a paw on my arm. "Stop this!" Keiko shouts at me. "Heh... Don't tell me Cassie... You don't want to die yet, do you? Or rather... are you afraid of death?" Obito asked me, and I flinched. ...I'm not afraid... Yes you are. Well, more like you're afraid what'll happen to everyone when you die. Will they be consumed by hatred and revenge? Or will they die because of your act? That's the question... What do you want? ...Why are you asking me such scary questions!? I don't want to think about this! You say that yet you are thinking about it right now. .... There is some other way to kill Obito. They were able to kill Obito farther into the series, just be patient. And let people die...? Don't kid with me! I'll kill myself here, and bring these assholes down with me! "I am not afraid!!! Let us embrace death with open arms!" I said, laughing nervously as I point the kunai to my heart. I pierce my skin, but I didn't go any deeper. "Ciel!" Keiko yelled. "Then why...." I said as I clutched the kunai harder. "Why can't I find the courage to lay down my life so I can stop this war..." I said, sobbing silently as tears streamed down my face. "Ciel..." Naruto trailed off. "Let's go, Sasuke. It's clear that she doesn't have the strength to kill us along with her, so we don't have any reason to stay here." Obito putting a hand on Sasuke's shoulder, and their bodies become distorted. "W-WAIT!! I'LL KILL YOU!! I CAN DO THIS!!" I yelled as I started to shove the kunai into my chest, blood pouring out. When they were out of sight, a single little puddle of blood was left. "CIEL!!" Everyone yelled, and I coughed up blood. Keiko ripped the kunai out of my chest and applied pressure as she held me up somehow with her tiny body. "I'm.... Sor...ry... I... Guess... I... can't keep... my prom....ise..." I said, even though I don't know what promise I was talking about. I made lots of promises... and I wasn't able to fulfill any of them. I guess I will die as the girl who cried wolf.... Everyone was gathered around me, yelling stuff... but everything was deaf in my ears. I fell over and felt my body slowly sinking in the water, but someone caught me. I was staring into the blood dyed water... my blood. I guess... I die as hero... but not really... I lied to everyone and die as a lie... so an Anti-Hero? Yeah... I like the sound of that. Everything was going black... and this time, I'm not afraid.

(A/N: YA'LL BETTER BE HAPPY!! I'M RISKING MY LIFE RIGHT NOW TO UPDATE!!! I STOLE BACK MY PHONE TO UPDATE!!! SHOW ME SOME LOVE!!)