Chapter 84

*First person pov*

I was sitting in the gloom corner, picking gloom shrooms. Can't believe Natsu beat me... I'm way more fabulous he is... Are you serious? Did you see him in that tutu? He's was practically shining! Am I just not fabulous enough? You're fabulous... it's Natsu is more fabulous than you will ever be. DAMMIT!!! HE'S WAY TOO GOOD!!! ..... Okamia? I'm glad you're back to your old self. .... did you think I was going to be upset for long? Well, you thought wrong haha!! But seriously, I'm fine. Duh, I know that. Our minds are connected. I'm just glad. "Ciel, since I'm better, can we leave? Neji must be so worried." Keiko said. I stayed silent, only one thought running through my head. Neji..? "OH MY GOD I COMPLETELY FORGOT ABOUT NEJI!! WE WERE ALMOST GONE FOR A WEEK!! OH HE'S GOING TO KICK MY ASS!!" I shout as I scramble to my room. "Oi!" I heard a voice yell and run after me. I start packing my stuff and I see Laxus leaning on the door frame. "What about my training?" Laxus asked me. I thought about it then wrote what he has to do on the paper. I hand him the paper. "Just follow this, no I need to go!" I shout as I start running. Keiko didn't really have any stuff so she was already good to go. "Keiko! You ready to go!?" I shout. "Ready as I'll ever be!!" Keiko yells back. I turn back to Fairy Tail and bow. "This is goodbye for now! Thank you for your kindness! I have to leave!" I shout as I straighten back up. "EHH!? SO SOON!?" Natsu yells. "SORRY!" I shout. "But what's the rush?" Lucy asked me. I grabbed her shoulders and looked her in the eyes. "I swear if I told you, you'll be running like me. Gotta go!" I shout as I run away. "BYE CIEL!!" Everyone yells. It's strange, I didn't see Makarov. But no matter, I still have to leave. Keiko picks me up and flies back to the disgusting place of a village. I saw Makarov flying in the distance. "Ciel! What's the rush?" Makarov asked me. "I have to go, my teammate is a demon that you don't want to anger!!" I shout as I fly past him. "Well, then good luck!" Makarov said. "Thanks! This might be the last you see me so bye!!" I said as me and Keiko fly away. "Good bye brat!!" Makarov said as he flies away. A few minutes later, I arrive in Fiore Village. I heard all the locals start whispering as I walk by. "I wonder what they're whispering about..." I mutter to myself. "No idea." Keiko mumbles. We walk into the hotel we were residing in cautiously. We walk up the stairs and Keiko runs back in our room. "Keiko!" I whisper shout. "I'm not dealing with a angry Neji! Nope! Fuck that!" Keiko shouts as she peeks out the door. I sigh as I look at Neji's room. "Fine, but you owe me." I said as I walk over to his door. I knock on it and waited. No answer and I sigh. "Is he not here?" I mumble to myself. I heard something drop on the floor. I turn around to see Neji with some bags. "Ciel!!! Where were you!?!" Neji yells as he runs over and grabs me by the shoulders. "I-I..." I trail off when I saw his lavender eyes filled with worry. "I... I seriously thought I lost you... Don't do that..." Neji said as he falls to his knees and clutches my shirt tightly. I look over at Keiko, who was still spying on us. I mouthed to her 'what do I do?' She mouths back 'Just don't do anything that'll upset him!' "O-Oi! I'm fine now, you don't have to worry anymore." I said as I pet his long brown hair. "I can't help but worry about you..." Neji said, clutching my shirt tighter. "Tell me, why?" I ask him and Keiko facepalms. Neji stands up, looking at me. "It's because I..." Neji trails off and I look at him expectantly. "Nevermind... It's late, why don't we just call it a day... Just know I care about you, more than you know." Neji said as he grabs his stuff and opened his door. "Wai-" I began but I get cut off when Neji slammed the door. "What was that about..." I mumbled. I walk to my room and Keiko climbed into my arms. "What do you think he was about to say?" Keiko asked me. "I... I don't know..." I said. "Well, it sounded like he was going to confess to you, haha!" Keiko laughs. "Well I'm going to bed." I said, yawning. "Without dinner?" She asked me. "Yeah. I just lost my appetite." I said as I head to my room. "Well... good night Ciel." Keiko said as I close the door. I change out of my clothes and lied on my bed, staring at the ceiling. What Keiko said was true... he did sound like he was going to confess to you. No. He's not allowed to. I already have three people in love with me, I don't need anymore. It's too much for me. And what if he is? ... I don't know. I don't think I can handle more people. This... this is just too much. Ciel, why don't you just go to sleep. Yeah... but still... Leo... Oh... him.. he did confess to you not too long ago. What is so fucking special about me!? Why are people falling for me!? I want to be just left alone!! I don't need love in my life!! Ciel.. calm down. Go to sleep. Good fucking idea!