Chapter 91

*First person pov*

The rain had stopped, but it feels like it we've been walking forever. "Keiko, do you sense Weasel yet?" I asked for the seventh time. If you don't remember, Keiko is a sensory, a good one at that. "For fucks sake no- oh wait, yeah. Yeah he is. He's in the field of my sensory. I sense another chakra signature so I guess that's Sushi over there with him. Wait, what am I saying, Sushi is always with him. But..." Keiko trailed off. "But what?" I pressed. "I think we should wait. Well, I think we should wait until Weasel is alone and Sushi can't get back to him. It would be way to overwhelming if we weren't right now. Besides, we-" *BOOOOOOOOOOM* "The hell was that!?" I shout, looking around. Keiko picked me up and we flew above the trees. There was a huge explosion in the distance. "So... Tranny finally died. We need to move Keiko." I told Keiko. "We aren't going to check it out?" Keiko asked me. "No. There's nothing there we could use. Duckbutt is there and once he leaves, Naruto and the others will investigate. Remind you, Naruto and the others aren't supposed to learn about our separate mission so we need to stay out of it. Let's go." I told her as I stare at the explosion. "Okay." Keiko said as she let me down. "How far is Weasel?" I asked her. She closes her eyes and furrows her eyebrows in concentration. (Yes, Exceeds have eyebrows.) "He's 600 miles northeast." Keiko answered, scrunching her eyebrows. Yes, her sensory is that good. "Cool, let's go." I said boredly. I turned to Pyxis, who didn't go back to the spirit world just yet. "Which way is northeast?" I asked him. The compass spinned and pointed in a direction, away from the explosion. "Okay. Let's get going." I announced as I start walking. "Aye!"

Time skip~

We stopped by a town to rest up and have some lunch. Pyxis went back to the Celestial world since he saw that he wasn't needed there. But before he went, I gave him some letters so he can give them to the Zodiac. I mean, how else was I going to connect with them since they aren't my summons anymore? Well, we were sitting in a ramen stand god bless. "How far away are from Weasel are we now?" I asked her as I slurped up my 5th bowl. All the customers and the owner looked at me like I was a monster. I mean, we did just get here like 3 minutes ago, no big deal. I can eat faster. Thank you Naruto for teaching me the ways to eat ramen like a champ. "Eh, to tell the truth, we hadn't made much progress. While we're moving towards them, they go the other direction. So in other words, they are in the same exact distance we started." Keiko explained and I slammed my face in my ramen in frustration. "Are you serious!?" I yell as I turn back to Keiko, soup all over my face and the occasional noodle and ingredients. "Yes I'm serious." Keiko said as she took a napkin and wiped off the ramen on my face. "We've made no progress!" I said as I threw my hands up in the air. "Well, we better eat fast and catch up to them, don't we?" Keiko said as she drank up the rest of the soup. She drank it all up and a satisfied 'ah~' came out of her mouth and set the bowl on the table. "Let's go get some dango before we go." Keiko said as she hopped off the stool. "W-Wait!" I yelled as I slammed the money down on the counter and ran after her. We found a dango place nearby. "Hello, what can I get you?" the person behind the counter asked us. "Two servings of mitarashi dango, to go please." I told him. "On it!" he said as he cooks the dango. "Why did you only ask for two servings? I wanted ten!" Keiko complained. "Pfft, I don't have that much money in my wallet." I said as I put the money for the dango on the table. The guy gave us the dango and we ate it as we walked. "YUM!!" Keiko said as she ate her dango. "It's pretty good." I said as I ate a second piece. We finished our dango and threw it away in a trash can. "Alright, let's get going." I said as I head to the village gates. We walked for who knows how long, until I saw something at the gates. Four cloaked figures, but it's not just that. It was the Hebi cloaks. I stopped in my tracks and stared. "Hey, why didya stop?" Keiko asked me and I shushed her. I listened closely to the conversations. "All set Sasuke?" Now there's no doubt about it that isn't Duckbutt and his replacement team. "Yeah. Let's get going, we don't want Konoha to catch up to us." Duckbutt replied. "Ciel! That's..." Keiko whisper shouts but I shush her again. I looked back at Hebi and see if they heard us. They were still talking about their plans so I turn back to Keiko. I scooped her up and went into a store that was nearby. After we got inside, I set Keiko down. "We need to stay away from Duckbutt. Yes, this is our chance to bring Duckbutt back but look at those numbers. And Duckbutt wouldn't choose them for no reason, so they must be strong. Even if we defeated all of them and brought Duckbutt back, he will exhaust every resource he has to get out and find Weasel to kill him. Also, I'd rather not face him. After all, when we encountered him a few months ago I was lucky to get out with my virginity still intact." I said, shivering at the memories from a few months ago. "But he's right THERE! We can take them!" Keiko said, clawing her head. "I feel the same, I want to take out the guy who has Cow's sword and give it back to him, as well bring Duckbutt back. But we don't have the power right now." I said, glaring at the floor. "We are so close right now..." Keiko growl. Then, I saw Keiko go pale. "Huh? What's the matter Kei-" I was cut off from nostalgia, when a familiar blade touched my throat.