Chapter 68

*First person pov*

I walk inside, memories flooding back into my mind. "Dad! Inari! We have a special guest!!" Tsunami calls. I take off my shoes and walk inside. "Ciel-nii!!" I hear a voice say behind me and tackled me in a hug. "Oof! Inari, you're heavy!" I shout, knowing who it is. I turn around to see a much bigger Inari. He was taller, he went up to my chin. "Wow, you're big!" I say as I ruffle his hair. He giggles then looks at Keiko. "What's with the cat?" Inari asks, looking at Keiko. "I have a name you know." Keiko grumbles and Inari gasps. "I'm sorry! What's your name? Mine's Inari." Inari introduces himself. "Keiko Heartfilia." Keiko says. Inari smiles brightly. "Is it just me, or do you seem more happier Inari? NOT saying you were depressed back then, but you're more cheerful." I ask him. "Of course! I started to move on and made more friends... it's all because of you and Naruto." Inari says, smiling brightly. I smile back, and I hear a swish of a liquid. "Uh? Is that you brat?" I hear a oh so familiar voice. "Old geezer? Is that you? I thought you were dead!" I say, teasingly. "Eh, I never thought I would see you again." Tazuna says, taking a big old slurp from his sake. "I see you still got your drinking habits." I observe. "Yeah, yeah, what's with the cat?" Tazuna says, his face flushed. "I'm Keiko Heartfilia, dongus." Keiko says, glaring at Tazuna. He jumps, spilling some sake. "It talked!" Tazuna squeaks. "Yes I did you drunk geezer." Keiko hisses, not seeming to like to be called a cat. "Well then.... I'm Tazuna." Tazuna says, taking another swig. "So, Ciel, why are you here? Are you here in the land of the waves again?" Tsunami asks me. "Keiko was curious about this land. She also wanted to meet... Haku and Zabuza. I do too, so I agreed on coming back here. Since I was here, I might as well see how you guys are doing." I tell them. "Oh! Well, care to stay for some tea?" Tsunami asks me. "I'm sorry, but we're short on time. We plan to go back to Konoha in the same day." I tell her. "Please, Ciel-nii?" Inari asks me, pleading eyes. I rub the back of my head and sigh. I reach back to my pouch and grab my Royals baseball cap. (A/N: You can probably guess where I live.... It's not very entertaining place but I love it here.) I put it on Inari's head and smile at him. "Next time kiddo." I tell him. He takes off the cap and looks at sadly. "Okay...." Inari says sadly. I smile at him. "Next time I see you, I want to have my hat again." I tell him, winking at him. His eyes widen then he smiles. "Yeah!" Inari shouts and the adults laughed. Me and Keiko left the household waving and headed to Haku's and Zabuza's grave. "They... They seemed so nice. I wish we could have stayed a little longer." Keiko tells me. I jump on top of the supports of the pier and jump on each one. "Yeah... I do too." I agree. I took a little while, but we made it on the hill where they were buried. On the way there, I stopped by a store to buy some offerings and flowers. I bought ramen cups and lilies for them while Keiko bought dango and daisies for them. I get out my water bottle. Luckily it was a metal one. I use fire dragon's iron fist and heat up the water til it was boiling. I open the ramen cups and poured the steamy liquid in, cooking the noodles. I put the soup powder in and set it next to their graves. I set my flowers on their graves. Keiko did the same with her dango and her flowers. I sit criss cross applesauce on the ground in between their grave stones. "It's been a long time..." I talk to them. "I don't believe you've met Keiko, she's my daughter, but not by blood or race. She's an exceed, I love her to death. I'm pretty sure you guys had one of those people in your guy's life, right?" I ask them, not expecting an answer. "Well, after we went back home, a lot of things happened. A lot emotional stuff, that is. You guys, remember Duckbutt, right? Well... at the chunin exams he got marked by a Pedophile and sought him out for power. You see, Pedophile is a rouge ninja so if Duckbutt was going after him, he is going to be branded with rouge as well. Though, I don't know why he isn't one. After Duckbutt's departure, it left all us broken inside. Naruto the most, Naruto thinks of him like a brother. But, I think my pain rivals Naruto since Duckbutt confessed to me. I don't know what to think, even though I tell myself that I don't like him in that way. I don't even know what to DO anymore. Though, I'm pretty set on that I don't like him." I say as I fall back on my back, looking up in the clouds. "Ciel..." Keiko says, she was sitting next to me. "I wish you guys were here to tell me what to do... The Pedophile is going to take Duckbutt's body in less than a few months... Though, knowing Duckbutt, he won't go down without a fight... after all, he has a dream to fulfill, even though I disagree with it." I tell them. I also told them all of my adventures and what's going on with me and other stuff. After I told them everything, Keiko said she wanted to say a few words to Haku and Zabuza. I wonder what she had to say to them? She told me to go away, and I oblige. I have no right to interfere with her business, even if I'm her guardian. I wait for her at the foot of the hill. A few minutes later, Keiko came. "Ready to leave?" I ask Keiko. She nods slowly and climbed up onto my head.