Chapter 26

*First person pov*

NOOOO! THE AKATSUKI CLOAK!! I'm pretty sure you should be more concerned about Yamato than his stupid cloak. But Ōkaaaaamiaaaa you knew I cosplayed back in my world! I never got to cosplay as Konan or some other feminine looking Akatsuki member... I still don't understand why people cosplay. Anyways, on with the story. Yamato jumps back from Kabuto and Pedophile did some hand signs. "Senei ta jashu!!" Pedophile announces as a bunch of snakes come out of his sleeve and at Yamato. The snakes wrap around Yamato and bit him in the head, neck, mostly all the vital points. But, it was a wood clone so I didn't really have to worry. Yamato reappears, clutching his arm. "This is kawarimi using mokuton no jutsu. You couldn't be..." Pedophile trails off as his snakes retreat to his sleeve. "Orochimaru-sama, is that the real Sasori?" Kabuto asks and I facepalm. Okay, how is one of the smartest and most observant not see the Leaf headband that Yamato is wearing? It's been clear that Puppet was from Sand, and Kabuto of all people should know, he was his subordinate and he does his research. Wow, I didn't know you had brain cells. Of course I have brain cells you ignorant fool, I just ask for advice from someone who is older than me like about 1000 years and experienced. I don't have enough pride to not ask you ya know. Whatever.... "No... That is not Sasori... Kabuto, are you telling me that you, one of Sasori's subordinates, don't even know his real face?" Pedophile asks. "Well, he was a gloomy individual after all. Always hiding in that puppet of his." Kabuto says. "What are you talking about?! Kabuto, you're supposed to be an Akatsuki spy. You should have been under the effects of Sasori's jutsu all the while." Yamato says, not seeming to believe that Kabuto has betrayed the Akatsuki. "Ah, yes, that jutsu... Orochimaru-sama freed me from it some time ago." Kabuto explains. Yamato stays silent for a moment before continuing. "I wasn't expecting you to change sides, acting as though you were still under effects of Sasori's jutsu.... I suppose it means you fell prey to Orochimaru's jutsu then.." Yamato says. God dammit give us the signal!! And fight already!! Why do they do this?! "No, not exactly... All I fell prey to was Orochimaru's magnificent way of thinking. I chose this path myself. But tell me, who are you anyway? We came here with the intention of killing Sasori, so is quite the mishape." Kabuto says. "Kabuto... I'll tell you about this little boy here afterwards. But first things first... Why don't you call those five little mice hiding in the brush?" Pedophile says. Finally! But we aren't hiding in the bushes, but I'll give him credit for finding us. We jump out from our hiding spots and in front of Yamato, facing Pedophile and Kabuto. "You three again..." Kabuto says while eyeing me, Naruto, and Keiko. But his eyes stay on me longer... Well, more like my figure. Well, I guess medical ninjas can tell the difference between a girl and a boy by telling by their body shape. But I wonder why Pinky hasn't figured it out... Nevermind, I need to focus. "Kuku... These two faces any number of times... Let's play with them a little then. I'll give you guys the pleasure of telling you which has gotten stronger... You guys or Sasuke-kun." Pedophile says with a smirk. Naruto was in kyuubi mode, his features were more fox like. Now, what should I do? Show you off, or my eye jutsu? Well, you would clearly be a dumbass for showing off your eye jutsu. Eye jutsus turn Pedophile on and will mark the hickey of death on you. Obviously show me off. Okie! It's been awhile since I battled and trained with you. I went into Ōkamia mode, it's what I called it, and became more wolf like and my appearance changed. "Hoo... It seems like Ciel-kun changed quite a bit." Pedophile muses. Kurama's chakra pours out of Naruto like smoke. "Give Sasuke... Back..." Naruto says, shaking in anger. "There is no giving back, Naruto-kun. Here, let me explain it to you. Sasuke-kun came to us of his own free will. It's about time you get over it. Going on like that is hardly behaving like a man." Kabuto explains. I narrow my eyes at him. "Shut up!!! You don't know about Naruto's feelings!! Don't go on and on like you know what's going on with him asshole!!" Keiko shouts on the top of her lungs. Kabuto turns to Keiko. "Hm? Who brought a kitten?" Kabuto asks. Keiko was boiling in anger and flies at Kabuto, but I stopped her. "Hey! We'll get to that in a second! Chill!" I shout as I pull on her tail. "If you want to know about Sasuke-kun... Why don't you try forcing it out of me? That is, if you can..." Pedophile says, provoking all of us. Naruto runs at Pedophile at such force, that it broke the floorboards on the bridge. Wind comes with that, blowing in my face making me cover it. I hear skin contact and the grunt of Naruto. I look up and Pedophile was launched like 1 mile away. Naruto jumps back to the other side of the bridge where we were, growling. Okay, can I use your chakra? As much as you like. I went into Okamia chakra cloak mode to 2 tails. If Pinky wasn't fearful of Naruto, you should have seen the fear on my face when she saw me. "Naruto-kun, I see you've developed very nicely as an jinchuuriki. Though, I wonder what's the case with Ciel." Kabuto says, shifting his attention to me. I see Pedophile walking towards us in the distance. He was staggering from the attack, serves him right. I take a look at his face. His skin was peeled off to reveal another face. I don't know who the guy that Pedophile took, but he wasn't very intimidating. "My oh my... You sure became quite the jinchuuriki, Naruto-kun." Pedophile says, smirking. He continues walking towards us. "That explains why you were chosen to watch over him. It appears my experiments were some help after all... I should think Konoha would be more appreciative, wouldn't you agree, dearest guinea pig of mine?" Pedophile says. Pinky looks back at Yamato with a questioning look, same with Keiko. "A guinea pig? Who is this person?" Kabuto asks Pedophile. Pedophile reaches up to his face to fix it somehow. "Well, you see, the first Hokage was a shinobi processing the most unique abilities... his mokuton ninjutsu. What's more... he was able to bend the bijuu to his own will... oh how I coveted those gifts of his... heheheh.... Having obtained data on the first's genome from his remains, I carried out an experiment in which his genetic traits were spliced into the cells of 60 different children, my test subjects. But their bodies didn't seem to like the foreign dna to say the least. They died by dozens, one after another. And here I thought they'd all share the same fate... to think there was a lone survivor." Pedophile says, finally fixing his face. "Well, then it seems like you'll be able to get your hands on what one might call a long overdue research sample." Kabuto says. "Yes... but before that, I would wish to see our Sasuke-kun fight the kyuubi boy once, maybe throw in that unknown bijuu holder. I wonder which has gotten stronger." Pedophile says, eyeing me and Naruto. I glare at him. "He isn't yours..." Naruto says trailing off. Pedophile directs his attention to Naruto, waiting for his next sentence. "IN MY PRESENCE DON'T YOU DARE TALK OF SASUKE AS THOUGH HE BELONGS TO YOU!!!" Naruto yells as two more tails form. Well shit.