Chapter 76

*First person pov*

"CIEL!! WAKE UP!!!" I stir out of my sleep. I yawn as I get out of bed and turned on the lamp. Keiko was also waking up, glare in her eyes. "This better be good Neji!!" Keiko shouts from her room. I walk to the door and see Neji panting. "The dragons are attacking!!" Neji yells, but then blushing. "What!? Then we gotta go!!" Keiko shouts as she runs out. Me, half asleep, follows Keiko out but Neji pushes me back in the room. "Get decent first!! I'll go on ahead!!" Neji shouts as he turns away blushing and running off. I blink a bit and look down at what I was wearing. I was just in my bra and shorts. I blush and run in and change quickly. I didn't have much time, so I just jumped out the window of my room, which was on the 3rd floor. I landed gracefully, because I'm a motherfucking ninja. I run, and see houses on fire, destroyed, just disaster. People were running and screaming. I see a dragon  crushing houses with... it's mind? 

"Wind Dragon's Roar!!" I shout as wind barrels towards the dragon

"Wind Dragon's Roar!!" I shout as wind barrels towards the dragon. He or she dodges and flies away. I keep running and I see a attacking another dragon villagers with it's big claws.

 I keep running and I see a  attacking another dragon villagers with it's big claws

 "Lightning Dragon's Roar!!!" I shout and hit the dragon. It roars in pain and flies away. I don't know where Keiko is so I can't follow any of these dragons since I was stuck on the ground. So I decided to keep running and try to protect all the villagers I can. I see another dragon use a roar, it looked to be water, but it was scalding. 

I run up to the dragon and lightning covers my fist

I run up to the dragon and lightning covers my fist. "Lightning Dragon's Iron Fist!!!" I shout as I punch that dragon in the head and away. It flies away also, why are they all flying away? Unless... attack the village was a diversion. "AAAAAAAHHHH! NO!!!! PLEASE HELP ME!!!!" I hear a voice call. I turn around to see Flare to be carried away by the dragon that I saw in the forest. I see Keiko following the dragon. "GET AWAY FROM FLARE!!!" Keiko shouts as she scratches the dragon. The dragon just glances at Keiko and just whacks her away with it's tail. I run over and caught Keiko. "Ciel! Keiko!" I hear a voice yell behind me. It was Neji, he was helping the villagers get away. "What happened?" Neji asks us. "When I was flying around I saw Flare get taken by that dragon!!" Keiko shouts, pointing at the dragon that was flying away with the other dragons. I could hear the faint screams of Flare. I clench my teeth in anger. "Let's go!!! Before they get away!!" I shout. "Aye sir!!" Keiko shouts as she attaches herself on my back and picked me up. "Ciel!!!" Neji yells at me, trying to grab me but failed. "I'm going after them!!! You go find more information and do whatever you can to help this village!!" I shout, looking back at Neji. "CIEL!!!" Neji yelled but I ignored him. I just wanted to save Flare. I hear a voice echo in my mind. "Human, you don't know when to give up do you?" It was the same dragon talking to me and carrying Flare. "Heh, I don't give up. Giving up is non-existent in my dictionary. I will defeat you and save Flare." I tell that old dragon. ".... You shouldn't get involved. You don't know all the details brat. There is more to what we're doing. And we're doing a good deed, don't interfere." What did he mean by that? "What do you mean?" Keiko asks the dragon. He doesn't say anymore. God, I can't put my finger on it, but his voice sounds SO familiar!! Where did I hear him before? I don't know, but I feel the same. He sounds too familiar, yet I don't remember a dragon like him. Otherwise, I would remember him. OH MY FUCKING GOD!!! IT'S SO FRUSTRATION!!! WHERE THE HELL DID I HEAR HIS VOICE!!! Calm down, my ears hurt. Dumbass, I'm talking in your mind. There's no way you can hear me. Then how can I understand what're saying? ...I don't know. "Ciel, those dragon's are acting weird." Keiko said. I look over at the dragons and they were talking, well, more like roaring at each other. Are they fighting over which one got to eat Flare? Oh hell nah! They were too far away, so I don't know what they're fighting over. But after a few moments, I heard a voice. "I can't wait anymore!! I'll spin them!!" I heard a booming senile female voice. I identified it to be the jade dragon, the one with lots of jewels all over it's body. The one who crushed the houses. She lifts her hand up and pointed at us. She made a spinning motion with her finger and before I knew it, we were both spinning in the air. Swirls appear on our eyes and we fell to the ground spinning. I felt a wave of nausea hit me and I barf, causing a swirl of vomit. "Ciel!! Hold it together!!" Keiko shouts as she barrels down to the ground spinning. "I don't feel good!!!" I shout as I keep falling. We fall through trees. I see Keiko hit her head on a branch on the way down, knocking her out. "Kei-" I yelled but I fell on a branch, landing on my stomach, knocking the wind out of me. I black form the impact.