Chapter 101

*First person pov*

I was walking around town... trying to get some inspiration. Writing books is hard, ya know. I don't have any experience in writing.... Except in writing lemons but that's different! I sighed as I run a hand through my pink hair. I felt something tugging on my pants, like getting my attention. I turn to see my Plue that I made a contract with. "Plu, plu!" He said. "Hm? What's the matter Plue? And where did you come from?" I asked him as I sat down to his level. Some people were staring at me weirdly, maybe I'm talking to a snowman or the fact that there is a snowman walking around saying it's name like a pokemon. Plue grabbed a large beside him and tried to give it to me, but failed since the bag was bigger than his entire body. "Ah! Thank you Plue!" I said, smiling at him and opened the bag. It had a outfit (Picture above.) in there and I have to say it looked kinda..... Skanky. Is that the right word? "Um... thank you Plue!" I said, looking at the outfit. He starts gesturing to put it on. "Ehehehe... no.... We're in public, yeah! We're in public, and I can't change right now." I said as held the outfit. Then he gestured me to follow him. He led me to a public bathroom. My eye twitched as I stared at it. "Um... well... I can't wear this..... Because.... I'm a crossdresser... Yeah! I'm a crossdresser and nobody else knows of my identity!" I said, pointing my finger upwards, sweating a little. I never had trouble lying before... why now? Plue shook his head and pointed to the girls bathroom. Anime tears run down my eyes as I walked into the bathroom. I got into a stall and took it out.... It's worse than I thought. How the hell do I put this thing on? I take off my outfit and slipped into this abomination. I shivered at the lost of clothing. Fuck me. I walked out of the stall and looked at the mirror. I blushed and touched my bare arms. It revealed waaaaaaaay to much skin for my comfort. I peek out of the bathroom, where Plue was waiting. I refuse to walk out of the bathroom. Plue gestured me to walk out of the bathroom but I shook my head. Plue sauntered over, wobbling a little to me. He put his hands up like he wanted to be picked up. Does Plue.... Have lewd desires...? I shook that stupid thought away and picked him up. He did a hand seal, and there was a shine. "Wha-" and before I knew it, we disappeared with a poof. I was surrounded by stars, going at a fast rate. Everything was flashing in my eyes. "WHAT THE HELL!?" I yelled as I fell. I hit the ground not very gracefully... swirls in my eyes as I was spread on the ground. "Ah, you're finally here." I heard a familiar voice I hadn't summoned in a long time. "Celestial Spirit King!" I shout as I stood up and looked up at him. He grinned. "Welcome to the Celestial Spirit World." King said, doing the welcoming gesture. I look around and he was right... I was in the Celestial Spirit World. "King, why am I here?" I asked him. "Well, I summoned you is because we're going to teach you how to bring out the dragon force. But, we're not going to talk here. After all, time here is much slower than time in your world." King said before grabbing me. "Wha- AAAAAH!" I yelled when we went through those starry tunnels again. I blinked and before I knew it, we were in a different place, it looked like I guess human world. "Where... are we?" I asked King. "Fiore." King answered and I stood up in battle stance. "Why would you bring me here!? These guards are going to kill me for killing Hisui! Well... I didn't technically kill Hisui but I was still involved!" I yelled as I looked around frantically. King let out a hearty laugh. "Not that Fiore.... The Fiore that has the original Fairy Tail." King answered and my eyes widened. "You mean..." I trailed off and I looked around. I saw I thought I would never see. A flying fish. "I believe you man. But... can I take off these skanky Celestial clothes? Or I think it's Celestial clothes..." I said as I stared at my skanky outfit. "Huh? That's not skanky... this is skanky." King said as he pulled out a freaking bondage outfit. "This is what we considered skanky in the spirit world." King stated if it were normal. "THAT'S FOR THE FREAKING BEDROOM!!" I yelled. King stared at it but then shrugged. "That's nothing but ok... My old friend, we are going to train here." King announced. "Ehh? Really? But can I change?" I asked him, glaring at my clothes. "Sure, go ahead." I squeal in delight and runned off to the brush to change into my regular clothes. I came back and King handed me a scroll. "This is the instructions on what you need to do. The reason why I'm not just going to train you because, well, you already know we can't stay in the human world more than at least 4 days. I'll come and check on you every now and then." King explained and I nodded. "I got it but... What about Keiko?" I asked him. "We'll send a messenger to her about your absentence, don't worry. In that scroll also has what you need to learn about this world also, so don't worry. So until next time." King said then disappeared. I just stood there for a few seconds. "WHAT AM I GOING TO DO ABOUT FOOD AND WATER!?!" I yelled as I clutched my head. "You stinking old man! How dare you leave me here with no knowledge of this place at all!!!" I yelled as I kicked a tree nearby. "SCREW YOU!!!!!!!!!"