Chapter 37

*First person pov*

I was rubbing my sore cheek in Kakashi's room. "Why me...." I mumble. Naruto and Sai were in the same state, but the punches they received were worse than mine. "I see... So this is the new team member... Sai was it? Nice to meet you." Kakashi says. Sai winces as he speaks. "Thank you..." Sai says. "Sakura, Keiko, come here." Kakashi says and they obliged. I hear Kakashi whisper. "All three of them are hurt...Did all three of the, get into a fight or something? Naruto has a short temper... And if Naruto's fighting, Ciel's fighting as well... So it doesn't surprise me, but..." Kakashi trails off. "Oh... No it's nothing really... We're all really good friends!" Pinky says as she waves her hand in front of her face. "Oh really.... Well, then things are okay, I suppose." Kakashi says, not looking up from his porn. Keiko jump up and pointed an accusing finger at Pinky. "LIES!!!!!" She shouts. Naruto and Sai had a questioning look on their faces. "Ahahahaha..." Pinky laughs, trying to brush off what Keiko just said as a joke. There was a silence. "Naruto... Ciel..." Pinky says. I'm so confused on what she wants us to do. You dumbass. Did you forget what we are here for? We're here to tell Kakashi on what happened on the mission... Yeah...... Sorry. "Umm, Kakashi-sensei. Our last mission, It..." Naruto gets cut off. "I've already heard everything from Yamato... He told me about Sasuke as well." Kakashi says. We stayed silent for a moment, the silence was depressing. "We don't have any time left... At this rate... just a bit longer, he'll..." I trail off. "And with where we're at right now, we aren't strong enough to bring Sasuke back... he's gotten way too strong..." Naruto adds. "I sensed it... he is way out of our league... I... I don't have enough confidence to bring Duckbutt back... True, Ciel is stronger than Duckbutt, but how will she be able to support all of us...? If we get caught or something, she won't be there to save us all the time..." Keiko trails off. "Well... in that case... You guys only need to get stronger than him, right?" Kakashi says, not looking up from his book. To tell you the truth, I'm jealous, I made that book into a masterpiece so people can read it. This is probably the best porn in the ninja world and I can't read it because I wouldn't find any joy out of it... *Cough* moving on... I should stop reading lemon fanfictions... "Even as I looked at him, it was clear that the speed at which he's gotten stronger... isn't normal at all... After consulting Tsunade-sama, she told me it's possible he's been using a forbidden jutsu or has been using drugs during his training... With someone like Kabuto with him, it's possible. While I probably can't hope to learn anything from books like these about how people experiment on humans think, well..." Pinky trails off. "In that case, you'll just need to get even stronger than him, at a faster rate." Kakashi suggests. "Yeah, but how?" Pinky says. "Yeah, there is no way for us to get so strong in a short amount of time." Keiko says, crossing her arms. "You don't think I've been sleeping here without thinking, do you? I was thinking the whole time..." Kakashi says, he was about to continue but I cut him off. "Do you expect me to believe that? The whole time we were here you were reading that damn book, gimme that!" I say as I snatch the book out of Kakashi's hands. He was holding his arms out the book, whining like a baby. "Give back! Give back!" Kakashi whines as he tries to reach for it. "No. Not until you finish your thought." I tell him as I slip it into my pouch. "As I was saying until I was RUDELY INTERRUPTED BY A THIEVING BAKA! This particular method is best for someone like Naruto or Ciel... but Ciel will be doing something else, so it's just you Naruto. Naruto, with this training, you might even surpass me in a way of speaking." Kakashi says. I pull out the book I took from Kakashi and use my other hand to lite it on fire, edging closer and closer to the book threateningly. "What do you mean I won't be doing this training, hm?" I ask him. He sweats as the book gets closer to the flame. He tries to reach for it but ends up falling out of bed. "NOOO!!" Kakashi yells as anime tears fall down his face comically. "THEN TELL MEH!!" I shout as I pick up the pace. "YOU'LL BE LEARNING OTHER STUFF!! YOU'LL SURPASS ME, OKAY!?" Kakashi says as he wiggles his crippled body towards me, or rather, the book. I huff and toss the book at Kakashi. "Fine." I say and he catches it. He starts cooing the book and we sweat drop. Keiko flew over to Kakashi to pick him up and set him on the bed. "Surpass.... you?" Naruto asks Kakashi. "Right. During this training, I'll be with you the whole time. Also, it's going to be quite different from any other training you've had so far." Kakashi says to Naruto, opening the damn book and reading it. "Wh-What'll we be doing...?" Naruto asks. "You'll develop an ultimate ninjutsu to call your own." Kakashi says then starts blabbering about the new ultimate rasengan. I zoned out until I heard the door open. "How's the body doing Kakashi?" I hear a voice say. I turn around to see team 10. "Hey, Asuma-sensei! You're supposed to knock you know!?" Ino scolds. "Hello." Choji greets. "Hiya!" I say, smiling at them. They walk in and shut the door. "Hey, if it isn't Naruto, Sakura, Ciel, and Keiko! Did the mission already-" Shikamaru cuts himself off when he spotted Sai. He glares at him while Choji made a 'oh' of surprise. "You're that..." Shikamaru trails off as he continues to glare at Sai. Sai smiles at all of them. "Nice to meet you."