Chapter 86

*First person pov*

"What are you- huh?" Hisui said but cuts herself off. Keiko was standing on the arm that Hisui was using to carry the baby, but careful not to step on the baby. Kunai in hand, Keiko stabbed her in the throat, with bloodlust in her eyes Blood pours out of Hisui's mouth, some of the blood falls off her chin and onto the baby. "Die." Keiko said as she drags the kunai in her throat, making a huge gash from the middle of her throat and out to the side of the throat. Blood gushes out of the wound quickly as Hisui's eyes widen. It gets all over Keiko and the baby. Hisui drops the baby so she can hold her throat, to stop the bleeding. Keiko catches the baby and jumps away. Hisui gurgles as she coughs up blood and gasping for air. Hisui falls to the floor, her hands no longer clasping her throat. She lies there motionless, so I assumed she's dead. I saw Neji take out the guard in the room. I walked over to Hisui, lying in a puddle of blood. I close her lifeless eyes. I may have hated this Hisui, but she was too young... Too young to die. "Ciel! We have to go!" Neji yells as he fights off more guards. Keiko was frantically wiping the blood off of the baby. I took a moment, then got up. "Alright! Let's get out of here!" I shout, my hand igniting in flames. We burst through the doors running. I used my fire dragon's iron fist on all the guards that crossed my path. Keiko was flying out of the guard's reach so they can't get to the baby and so the baby doesn't get hurt. We burst out of the mansion and running down the streets. We pass by the hotel we were staying at and I skid to a stop. "CIEL!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?!" Keiko yells. "There's some stuff I can't leave here!" I shout as I run into the hotel. There's no way in hell I'm leaving the stuff the zodiac gave me. It's too precious. I kick open the door to the room and grabbed all my stuff and shoved it into my backpack that was on my bed. I grabbed the whip and the battle axe that Virgo and Taurus gave me. I put on Loki's jacket and ran out. I sliced and whipped all the guards that came across my way as I tried to get back out of hotel. I made it out somehow. I toss the whip to Keiko. "Use this to protect yourself!" I shout, since I know Keiko can probably handle herself it she had something to protect herself with. Besides, whips are easy to use if you know how to use them. Heh, I remember I went on a trip with my friend to Colorado. Her parents thought it was a GREAT fucking idea to get her a whip from the souvenir shop for her. While she was showing it to me, I got whipped on accident (1). Anyways, let's not get distracted!! We run out of the village, somehow unscathed. I don't know how many guards we defeated on the way here. They baby was crying, thrashing around in Keiko's arms. "Uhh... CIEL TAKE HIM!!" Keiko shouts as she tosses me the baby. I panicked as I catched him. The baby cries harder. "What the hell is the matter with you Keiko!? Why would you throw a baby!?" I shout as I tried to comfort the baby. "Uh... Just... I don't think I want to be around kids... anymore...." Keiko said, as she looked down ashamed. What does she mean. Neji was quiet. "Keiko, it isn't your fault. You did good killing Hisui, she might have killed this baby." Neji said. The baby quiet down, and I healed the little cut on his fat baby neck. "I just.... How was it not my fault? I killed a child!! Do you know how it feels!? I didn't want to kill her!!! I... just keep children away from me!" Keiko shouts as she turns away. I suppose Keiko has some trauma... I don't blame her. What can I do for her? I don't know what to do on these sorts of things... Well, what do you think? You raised her, you know her the best. I know... I know... I'm just afraid I might say the wrong thing. "We'll talk when we get somewhere safe. Those guards are still out there, we need to go to Fairy Tail." I announced, looking at Keiko. Keiko nods. "What's Fairy Tail? Oi!" Neji yells as we start running. "I'll explain when we get there!" I shout as I jump onto the tree branches, Neji following. I made sure the baby wasn't uncomfortable from all the jumping I was doing. Keiko was looking sadly at the child. Killing Hisui must really bother her... UGH!!! What do I tell her!?! I didn't even realize it, we were right in front of the cave Fairy Tail is residing in. "CIEL!!!!" I heard the brats yell as I heard pitter patter of many footsteps. I see all of them surrounding me. "I thought you left!! Why do you have a baby?" "Keiko, why are you covered in blood? Same with the baby..." "*Gasp* Who died!?" "Who's that guy?" "I don't know, but he's a hunk!" "Juviva thinks he's nowhere near as hot as Gray-sama!" And so many more questions suffocate me. "CALM DOWN!! ONE AT A TIME!!!" I shout at the top of my lungs so I can talk, well, more like yell, over them. "First question, I did, but this little rascal got in the way of my plans. He's an orphan like you guys are. Second question... Keiko doesn't want to talk about it and I respect her wishes. Third question, someone did die... though, I don't think you would want to know who it is. Fourth question, this is Neji, my teammate. Fifth question but it really isn't a question, he's a hunk, yes, but not as hot as me. Sixth question that is more like a statement than a question, pfft, Gray is nowhere near as hot as me. He's got to try harder than that. Now, I answered your questions so answer mine. Where's Makarov?" I asked them. "Jiji? He's in his room, well, the larger part of the cave that is." Natsu said, pointing in a direction. "Thank you Natsu. Next time I see you, I'll train you and everyone here!" I announced. "That's a promise!" I added as I started running. "O-Oi Ciel!" Neji yelled as he runs after me. Keiko stayed behind so she can take a bath to wash Hisui's blood off of her. I ran to the larger part of the cave and saw Makarov sleeping. "Th-That's..." Neji stutters as he got into battle stance. "Whoah whoah! He's a allie!" I shout, causing the baby that was sound asleep in my arms cry. "Shh, I'm sorry...." I said as I comfort the baby. "Ugh... These brats keep crying.... make them stop...." I heard Makarov respond to the baby in his sleep. I giggle as he turns on his side. "Makarov-chan~! It's time to get up~!" I said as I jump on his head. I blow in his ear and he did nothing. I sigh as I tickle his nose. Nothing. I looked over at Neji and he shrugged. "Makarov!" I shout in his ear and he jumps. "ACK!! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!?" Makarov yelled as he sits up. The baby starts crying again and I glare at Makarov. "Huh... Ciel, you're back... What's with the baby, brat?" Makarov asked me. "This... This baby is an orphan that I rescued from Fiore village. I don't think bringing him back to Leaf Village is a great idea and I can't take care of myself even though I had Keiko... but please, accept this baby."

(1)It's a sorta true story... I went on trip to Colorado with my family and no one else. I was like 5 at the time, and my brother was like 6. We were at a souvenir store and my fucking parents thought it was the best idea to give the whip to my brother as a souvenir. Who the hell gives a kid a whip? What was going through their minds? Anyways, my brother would whip me. It hurt like shit ;~;. And he got his friend on whipping me... eh. Now that I look back on it, they sucked at using the whip. It didn't even hurt that bad. It was just felt like someone pinched you.... But I had to overreact since I was a kid. My brother was so mean T_T.