Chapter 100!!!!! (Special at the end!)

*First person pov*

I wake up lying in the grass, with Keiko in my arms. Keiko woke up as well. "Ahh... we fell asleep." Keiko said as she sat up, rubbing her eyes. "Yeah.... Should we head...?" I asked her as I sat up myself. She nods and I pick her up. We give one last final look to Ero-sennin's grave, I suppose. They couldn't bring back his body.... One, his body is in enemy area and two, it's like thousands of meters deep in water, there is no way we can grab him. I crouch down and reached and stroked the engravings. "See ya again on the other side, right?" I said, smiling lightly. "You better wait for us." Keiko threatens Ero-sennin and I let out a soft chuckle. I stood up and started walking into town. "Hey, can we have dango for breakfast?" Keiko asked me. "Sure... I don't really care, do what you want..." I said, taking Keiko back a bit. I never let Keiko have dango in the morning, since I was bad for her. But, what I said was true, I don't care.... Besides, I need some comfort food. We walk in and ordered a bunch of mitarashi dango. Keiko stared at the 10 servings of dango I ordered. "What is it Keiko? Eat up... it would be such a waste if you didn't eat your share of 5 servings..." I said as I ate a piece. "Okay.... Itadakimatsu." Keiko mumbled as she grabbed a stick and ate one. It took us a while to finish our food, but we managed. We walked out of the dango shop, but the waitress came to us running. "E-Excuse me!! You might have made a m-mistake... y-you gave me a 100 ryo tip..." The woman said, holding a bill. I just stared at and shrugged it off. "Keep it..." I said as I turned to leave but Keiko grabbed the bill. "Ahaha! Our bad, here, take this 10 ryo tip..." Keiko said as she exchanged bills. "But still.. 10 ryo is still a bit much too..." The waitress said as she clutched it. "No, keep it." Keiko said, nervously laughed. The waitress re-entered the shop. "Okay, Ciel, you need to manage your money." Keiko as she shoved the 100 bill in my hands. "I don't really care at this point..." I said as I shoved it in my pocket. "Ciel... I'm worried.... Yes, I'm depressed over Ero-sennin's death as well.... But we can't be depressed forever, and our depression might get in the way of our friends... and I don't want that. Just.... Cheer up already dammit, I'm not good at this type of stuff..." Keiko said, flustered. I smiled at her and ruffled her fur. "Thank you Keiko... I never thought there would come a day that my own little girl would have to cheer me out of depression.... You've grown and came a long way Keiko." I said, smiling at her. Keiko stared at me and grinned. She can tell what's a fake smile or not. She would never point it out though. "Let's go home, 'kay?" I said, smiling at her. "Yep!" Keiko said as she climbed up to the top of my head. She's right. I can't stay depressed forever. Just gotta take a step forward, even if I stumbled and fell, scraped my knees, I will keep going. What, are you trying to do, give all of us inspiration in following your steps? Yeah, but even if I break my legs I will keep going. You weirdo. That's what I love about you. I felt someone grab my shoulder, so I turned to see who it was. It was Shikamaru, and he smiled at me. "I finally found you, Ciel." Shikamaru said, smiling at me. I stayed silent for a moment before smiling. "Oh, it's Shikamaru! I.... don't really want to talk to you..... Or anyone else besides Keiko for that matter.... Come back later, yeah?" I said before turning to walk again, but Shikamaru caught my arm this time. "Ciel... I heard about Jiraiya-sama." Shikamaru and I stayed silent. "Oi, what's it to you, pineapple head!? Just leave her alone, she's still recovering a bit." Keiko said but I bonked her on the head. "No... Ero-sennin's death still left a scar, but I can live with it. It's just...." I trailed off, looking away blushing. Keiko raised a eyebrow and Shikamaru started to smirk. "Oh, so that's what's bothering you.... No need to be so shy doll." Shikamaru said, smirking. I glare at him and hit his chest. Keiko had question marks above her head. "Huh?" Keiko asked. I coughed, I was thinking for some reason I just can cough the blush away... I'm dumb. "Nevermind that... What do you need Shikamaru?" I asked him. He held up a picture, of Fukasaku's back, all the numbers there and 'ta'. "Does this code make any sense to you or Keiko?" Shikamaru, handing me to picture and Keiko climbing to my shoulder to see the picture. I'm not going to say anything.... This is for Naruto and not me... but I'll just give them a clue. Yeah, but look closer.... Is it just me, or did the numbers change? I did edit the book, of course I was going to change the lines a bit... so the sentences are changed up and are in different places. Oh... "I don't know." Keiko said, looking at it, in deep thought. "Ta." I said, pointing at the nine looking nine. "Ta? What does that mean?" Shikamaru asked, looking at the picture. "Exactly what I said. Ta." I said as I handed him the picture. "Huh? Ciel, explain in full detail." Keiko said, confused. "I can't really.... Naruto can solve this, just give it to him." I said as I walked away. "Ciel... you know what that code says, don't you?" Keiko asked me. "Of course.... I read the manga..... But Naruto is the one who is supposed to figure out the code, not me." I explained as I start walking in the direction of my apartment. "Well.... I can understand that... but what does 'ta' mean?" Keiko asked me. "Eh... I don't really want to get ourselves involved so I don't really want to answer..." I said as I arrived at my apartment complex and entered. I walked to my door and opened it. "Well... I'm just going to go to my room.... Call me if you need anything or whatever...." Keiko said as she starts flying to her room. I watch her until she closed her door and I headed to my room. I sat down at my desk in the corner of the room, then pulled out paper. The title Ero-sennin's final books he never got to publish or even write... Tale of Jiraiya the Gallant and Tale of Uzumaki Naruto.