Chapter 38

*First person pov*

"Ohhhhh, so that's what it was!" Choji says as he eats a chip. "My name is Sai. Please don't worry about using suffixes with me." Sai says, smiling. I sigh as I watch the boys socialize. I reeeeeally want to get in on that but Pinky had to drag me over to where she was with Ino, maybe because she wanted me to socialize with girls. Then again, Shikamaru is over there, I don't really want to talk to him. "Wow, you know... he does look pretty good... and look! He has a face similar to Sasuke-kun's." Ino says and I wanted to barf. I tried getting away but Pinky pulled me back. I look at Keiko pleadingly, but she was with Naruto, and not paying any attention to me. "Yeah, that's how he looks, but really is kinda rude... he's socially clueless." Pinky whispers into Ino's ear. UGGHHHHH! I DON'T WANT TO BE HERE! I see Shikamaru walking over here and I flag him down. I wouldn't do this, but I'm so desperate. I mouth 'help me' and he looks at me lazily. He sighs and pulls me away from the girls. He let's me go when I was safe from the girls. "Ugh, thanks." I say as brush invisible dust off of me. Keiko notices I was next to her and she flies into my arms comfortably. Shikamaru walks over to Naruto to talk to him. "Ciel, I was wondering, when are you going to tell everyone your gender?" Keiko whispers in my ear. "I... I don't know Keiko. I don't think ever unless everyone finds out." I tell her. "Oh... before the 4SW?" Keiko asks me. It was short for the 4th shinobi war, I told her everything about me. She had to know. "Perhaps..." I trail off. "You guys can go on ahead to the japanese bbq, and if everyone from team Kakashi wants to come, you can come along too!" Asuma announces. "YEAAAAAH!!! BBQ!!!" Choji yells excitedly as he pumps his fist up in the air. "I'm in!" Ino chirps. "I need to talk to Kakashi alone. I'll take care of the bill for the bbq." Asuma announces and I cry for him. Poor Asuma... he'll be broke by the end of this... R.I.P Asuma's wallet, R.I.P Asuma's wallet. Amen. "Hey, wait a second! So you aren't going to tell me about the training, Kakashi-sensei!?" Naruto yells in protest. "Hm? Oh yeah... we can just do that later!" Kakashi tells him. "Ehh!? But I want to know now!" Naruto shouts. "Well, too bad. Oh, and Ciel?" Kakashi calls as I walk out. I walk backwards to see what he has to say. "You won't be training with me, but you will be training with the Hyuuga clan, because the byakugan and your eye jutsu are very similar, so they'll be your trainers. They're expecting you anytime." Kakashi tells me. "Okay!" I say smiling and I walk out to go the bbq.

Time skip~

Wherever Shikamaru went, I'm grateful. Now I can eat this bbq in peace without having to worry about someone touching my ass! I was frying delicious succulent meat on the grill. Keiko was practically drooling, along with Choji. "Hey! Where's Shikamaru?" Pinky asks Choji and Ino. "He said that he needed to go back home to help his dad get some horns they use for medicine." Choji says as he wipes some drool of his face, which didn't help because his mouth was overflowing with saliva that it looked like a waterfall. "Hmm, he's always good at showing up for meetings about our missions... This's pretty strange coming from him." Ino says. "Alright! I got dibs on his food!" Choji announces as he reaches for meat, but Keiko got in the way, growling. "Back off bitch, this is my food. MINE." Keiko threatens. I bonk her on the head. "Hey! That's mean! I didn't raise you to be like this!" I hiss as her. "Choji! Before we eat, we have to introduce ourselves to Sai-kun!" Ino scolds. "Sorry, sorry. I guess you're right, but nobody touches MY food." Choji says, glaring at Keiko. They had a glare down. "Uh, how about you split it? You will still get more food, no need to fight over it. And Keiko, you'll get fat if you eat too much." I tell her. She hmphs. "Fine." Keiko says, glaring at her plate. "I guess that'll do." Choji grumbles and turns to Sai. "Umm, I'm Akimichi Choji, of the Akimichi clan. Nice to meet you, errr, Sai, was it?" Choji asks him. "Nice to meet you too, umm...." Sai says and at this moment, everyone in team 7, froze, knowing what Sai was about to say. "Fa-" Me and Naruto cover his mouth before he can utter the word. "Sai! Don't ever, ever say 'fatso' in front of Choji! Got it!?" Naruto whisper shouts at Sai. "Did you just start to say something just now?" Choji asks, daring Sai to say it. "Ahahahaha, no, it's nothing." Pinky says, laughing it off. "Yeah, yeah! What she said!" Keiko says as she points at Pinky, straining her laugh. "I'm Yamanaka Ino, daughter of the Yamanaka Flower Shop! Nice to meet you!" Ino says, giving Sai a closed eyed smile with a tiny blush. Sai smiles back. "Nice to meet you... um... Ms. Beautiful." Sai says. Ino blushes madly and Pinky gets really angry. "Why the hell is it 'beautiful' with Ino! SHAAAAANARRRRROOOOOO!" Pinky yells as she punches Sai. Me and Keiko fall back in our seat laughing. Until we sensed a murderous aura. "You better run Ciel, Keiko. I'm about to give you some as well." Pinky says as she holds up her fist, a anime vein on her forehead and hand. "NOOOO!!!!! I DON'T WANT IT!!!!!" I shout as I book it, laughing a little. "WAIT FOR ME!!! CIEL!!! DON'T LET HER HURT ME!!" Keiko yells as she flies after me, laughing also. "I'M COMING FOR YOU!!!" Pinky yells. I turn back and see her right behind us. "HERE I COME!!!!" "AAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!"