Chapter 19

*First person pov*

Me, Keiko, and Naruto were walking to our destination where we were going to meet our temporary captain and new teammate. "Damn! I can't believe we didn't capture that bastard back there." Naruto complains. "Naruto, don't worry about. That guy will get captured sooner or later." Keiko says from my head. "Keiko is right. Be patient Naruto." I tell him. He threw his hands up in the air in frustration. "C'mon Ciel! He insulted me! He even questioned on how big my penis is! My penis is average, the asshole!" Naruto shouts, gaining some attention from the villagers. I blush from embarrassment and the thought of Naruto's.... *Cough* moving on.... "We didn't need to know that..." Keiko mumbles. "Agreed." I say, a light blush still on my face. We made it to our destination and Pinky was already there. "Naruto! Ciel! Keiko! Hurry up!!" She shouts to us, waving. Naruto had a little blush on his face and runs to her and I huff. I still don't know why he likes her... What? Jealous? Pfft, no. I just care for Naruto's feelings. Pinky clearly doesn't like Naruto and she is going to reject him, causing him pain. I don't want that, I want him to get with Hinata, she can treat Naruto so much better. I agree with you, I don't want to see Naruto get hurt. Also, he was sort of a threat to my ship Ciesuke. God, you know I don't like Duckbutt that way. Same with Naruto, I don't want Hinata's heartbreak either. "Ciel? You have a scary face on." Keiko points out from the top of my head. "I'm fine. Just thinking." I tell her. I walk over to where Naruto and Pinky were talking. I see Yamato walking towards us with Sai. "Hiya." Sai greets. Naruto points and yells. "YOU!!!" Naruto shouts at him. Keiko glares at Sai. "You're the one who attacked us." Keiko growls. "Um... From now on, Team Kakashi... I'll be taking Kakashi's place as..." Yamato says, trying to make himself known but we kinda ignored him. "Do you know this person?" Pinky asks. "Sorry about before. I just wanted to gauge the ability of my new team members. I just didn't know how much I have to look after a prick with no balls and a asshole that has a kitten that just adds on to his gayness." Sai says. "What did you say!?" Naruto shouts and Pinky holds him back. "HEY! He's our teammate now!!! Calm down!!" Pinky shouts. I narrow my eyes and step up. "Is that supposed to be offending? The only thing offending me is your face." I tell him with a smirk. Not the best of comebacks, but it's not like he has any better. Sai looked taken back, not expecting me to comeback, but relaxes. He looked like he wanted to say something, but he didn't. "But... you're not that nice..." Pinky says to Sai. "Ahahaha... Really? I like people like you, friendly crones." Sai says with a fake smile on. It was Pinky's turn to get held back. "You what!!!" Pinky yells and Yamato holds her back. "Hey! Remember what you've just said to Naruto!!" Yamato yells. I laugh. "I like you. You remind me of myself when I was young and stupid." I tell Sai. Keiko laughs at my insult. Everybody calmed down, but we were still glaring at Sai. "Anyway... from now on the five of us are off on a mission." Yamato says. "SIX!!!" Keiko yells. Sai fake smiles again. "I think he is referring to who are important, you're just a kitten." Sai tells Keiko. "WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST SAY!?! I'LL KILL YOU!!" Keiko yells and I had to hold her back by the tail. "Calm down! I would let you go, but it won't make his face any prettier!!" I yell. Keiko huffs and flies back to my head, sticking her tongue out at Sai. Yamato sighs. "As I was saying, there's no time to toss you all in a cage and get used to each other. So introduce yourselves." Yamato says. "Keiko Heartfilia." Keiko says, glaring daggers at Sai. "Ciel Heartfilia." I say, glaring at Sai. Pretty much everybody except Yamato was glaring at Sai. "Uzumaki Naruto." Naruto growls. "I'm Haruno Sakura." Pinky says. Sai still had his fucking fake smile on. "My name is Sai." Sai says with fake cheerfulness. "Well, now that we know each other, that's the end of that. Now, I'll explain the mission. From here, the six of us will proceed to the Tenchi bridge. There we will intercept an Akatsuki spy in Orochimaru's organization and bring him back. This is a chance to find out about Orochimaru and Uchiha Sasuke. We can gain a valuable source of information which may lead to formulating a plan to assassinate Orochimaru and take Sasuke back. So keep focused! We will assemble at the gate in one hour! After sorting out equipment, we will depart! Dismissed." Yamato says and me, Naruto, Pinky, and Keiko separate from Sai, not wanting anything to do with him. "I really just.... Can't stand that asshole!" Naruto complains. "I know right? Why do we even need another member?" Keiko says, fuming. "Why is he taking place of Sasuke? Five people is enough for team Kakashi!" Naruto continues. Pinky and I just watch as they rant about Sai. "He's definitely very vulgar... but don't you think he resembles Sasuke somewhat? His face... his voice..." Pinky suggests. I choke on my spit and start coughing. "No way!! He isn't a duck hybrid like Duckbutt! You're delirious!" I choke out. "Yeah! He's not like Duckbutt!" Keiko says, with her hands on her hips. "That's right! Not one bit! Sasuke's cooler... no... he's just better!" Naruto says, trying to recover from admitting that Duckutt was "Cool". Pinky smiles, like this was amusing. "You're right... Sasuke's somewhat cooler than Sai." Pinky says. "What d'you mean 'Somewhat'!? Sasuke's waaaaaay better!!" Naruto exclaims with his hands out. Pinky, Keiko laughs and I smile. Pinky said she had to go leave to do something leaving me with Naruto and Keiko. We walk back to our apartments to get packed up. I finish up and so does Keiko. We walk to the gates, because Naruto was taking his time. Come to think of it, shouldn't it be the other way around? Girls take their time while boys are early... nevermind. Slowly, everybody comes to the gates. I see that Naruto, Pinky, and Keiko are still sour from before, they were still glaring at Sai. "Right then! Team Kakashi departs!" Yamato announces.