Chapter 106

*First person pov*

I was jumping tree to tree, trying to get to Konoha as fast as I can, or what's left of Konoha. I felt a rumbling in the ground, confusion setting in. I look up to see a HUGE TOAD TUMBLING THIS WAY. Since I had my dragon force on, I just flew out of the way with my wings. But, I can't fly for a long time since I don't really know how to use the wings and my stamina for my wings is very low. I recognized the toad to be Gamabunta. I land on his face. "Yo! You alright? Get yourself together!" I yelled as I pull on his eyelids. Gamabunta didn't react. He's knocked out... Geez, I didn't think it would take this long to get to Konoha... we're already at this part. Let's hurry. Yeah. I continue on to Konoha and I made it to the gates. I climb up and looked around. Holy shit... it's worse than I expected... It was just completely destroyed. I was at a loss of words. Yes, I knew about how Pein destroyed the village... but still. I jump down from the wall and flapped my wings so my landing will be a little graceful. I land into debris at the bottom and started running to the middle of the village, where Naruto was. I spot a lone Katsuya on the ground, trying to find people she can heal. I run over to her and picked her up as I was running. I set her on my shoulder as I ran. I winced at how slimy she was but why the fuck should I worry about that? We're in god damn battle, and I just think about how slimy she is. "Wh-What?" Katsuya stutters. "Alright, stop stuttering and start explaining. What the hell happened here?" I asked her, even though I know what happened. "U-Um the Akatsuki attacked the village and..." I tuned out at this point, facing forward to get to Naruto. "Let everyone I'm here... I'm sure they would be relieved if they knew I'm here and ready to fight." I said, still running. "B-But he's too strong! Leave it to Naruto... Ciel-san, was it?" Katsuya said. "Let them know I have my own Senjutsu: Dragon Force." I said, smirking to myself as I ran faster. It wasn't senjutsu, but it's close enough. "O-Okay..." Katsuya said, looking down. I spot Naruto... but I saw Hinata coming up behind Pein. I speed up and flickered right next to Hinata. I put a hand on her shoulder and she jumped. She did that Hyuuga palm fist thing and I dodged it barely. "Whoa! It's me Hinata, chill!" I said quietly to her. "C-Ciel-kun? Wh-What's up wi-with those wings?" Hinata said as she looked at my appearance fearfully. Don't blame her, I look straight up like a demon. "Nevermind those, but you do realize that you can't defeat Pein?" I asked her, as I looked at Pein as he stuck rods in Naruto. Naruto lets out blood curdling screams, making me and Hinata wince. "Yes I do..." Hinata said, looking down. "So do I. But, how about we take down Pein together?" I asked her, grinning confidently at her. She looks at me and smiles lightly. "Y-Yes!" Hinata said. "Okay. So, what we're going to do first is that you attack Pein first. He will dodge your attack, then I will come behind him to attack him once his guard is let down. Then, we'll see where to go from there since we don't know much about our opponent other than his attacks." I explained to Hinata and she nodded. "Yes.. I got it." Hinata as she stared intensely at Pein. I looked to Katsuya on my shoulder. "You go with Hinata, I can heal myself." I told her as I grabbed her and set her on Hinata's shoulder. "Ready... Commence!" I announced and we start running to our places. "O Swift Winds that Dashes through the Heavens, Vernier, Ile Vernier.... O Strengthen of Arm to Cleave the Heavens, Arms, Ile Arms.... Armor, Ile Armor..." I chant as I made hand seals and enchanted Hinata and I. Hinata got behind Pein and tried to use her palm thing. I forgot what it was called. Pein dodged it, making Hinata hit the ground making a huge creator. I flew up, above Pein. I folded my wings behind my back and dived at and insane speed at Pein. I was covered in flames, ready to burn Pein. Pein spots me and dodges me at the last second. And at that last second, I boosted off of the ground and grabbed him. I used my other arm to gather as much flames onto that arm and pressed gripped him with it. "Fire Dragon's Grip Strike!!!" I yelled as I release all the flames at once onto Pein in point-blank range. It burns Pein but he didn't show any signs of pain. Of course he wouldn't, he's a corpse of Yahiko. He finally gets out of my grip and jumps back, his Akatsuki cloak torn up and burned. "Reinforcements... eh?" Pein said, looking at us. Naruto looks at us shocked. But I think my appearance shocked him to most. "I won't let you lay a finger on Naruto!" Hinata shouts, surprisingly not stuttering. "WHAT'RE YOU DOING HERE!? GET OUT OF HERE!! YOU'RE NO MATCH FOR-" "I know." Hinata cuts off Naruto. I jump backward to Hinata was standing, so if Pein attacks we can back each other up. "I'm... just being selfish." Hinata continues. "WHAT'RE YOU TALKING ABOUT!? WHAT'RE YOU DOING HERE!? IT'S DANGEROUS!!!" Naruto yells at Hinata. Naruto turns to me. "Please Ciel! Take Hinata out of here! I'll be fine for a few minutes, just get her out of here!" Naruto yelled, pleading eyes. "... I can't do that. Hinata, go ahead and continue." I said, smiling at her.She nods slowly with a grateful face on. "CIEL PLEASE!" Naruto shouts and tries to move but, the rods on his hands and body prevents him. "Naruto, I'm here on my own will.... I used to cry and give up... I nearly went the wrong way.... But you.... You showed me the right way. I was always chasing you, wanting to overtake you... I just wanted to walk with you... to be with you... You changed me! Your smile saved me! So I'm not afraid to die protecting you! Because I......" Hinata smiles confidently. "I love you." Hinata finishes. Naruto had shock on his face, he wasn't able to speak. "Same here... Not that I love you Naruto, no, I'm not gay..." I said, since Hinata doesn't know I was a girl yet. "My dream... was to be the best jounin in this village and be able to protect you, the Hokage. I'm not going to let anyone die here today. As your bodyguard, I'm not afraid to die unconditionally for you, Naruto. But seeing Hinata's case here, I'm allowing her to stay here, so don't hate me for this...." I said, smiling at Naruto. We charge at Pein at the same time.