Chapter 92

*First person pov*

"Well... this isn't the first time this blade was pressed up against my throat." I said, nervously chuckling. "Well, nice story Konoha ninja, but I'll have to take you to Sasuke." Suigetsu said. Keiko reaches down for the whip on her pouch. "Oh! Don't move little kitty, or I'll slice your master's throat. Now, let's get moving. Sasuke will decide what to do with you." Suigetsu said as he drags me out of the shop. Keiko followed, with her hands up in surrender. He leads us to where Hebi is. "I found two rats from Konoha in the store. They were spying on us earlier, just like you said Karin." Sugietsu said as he hits me to the ground on my knees. "Geez, be gentle will you?" I growled at him. I turn back and saw all of Hebi was staring at me. Karin pointed at Keiko. "What's up with the cat? I sensed two people, not a person and a cat. One of them got away!" Karin yelled. "Excuse me bitch, but I'm just as strong as a person. While you're... well... a horse." Keiko growled at Karin. "That kitten talks!? A rude and ugly one at that!!" Karin yelled, adjusting her glasses. I felt eyes boring into the back of my head while Keiko and Karin had a bitch fight. I turned to see Duckbutt. I shivered when his eyes trailed up and down my body. "What are we doing with her, Sasuke?" Jugo asked Duckbutt. "We're taking.... him with us." Duckbutt said, hesitating whether to say him or her. "Eh? Are we really? Can we just kill him? I don't want to carry extra luggage." Suigetsu said as he pokes me with his sword. "Watch it!!" I hissed at him. "No. He's important. And if you try to kill him, hell, even injure him, I'll kill you." Duckbutt said, glaring at Suigetsu. "I got it, I got it... but what I said is still an option." Suigetsu said, holding his hands up in defense. "Well then at least kill this kitten here!" Karin yelled, pointing at Keiko. "Aww... did I hurt your little feelings? Oh wait, you don't have any feelings because you're a fake ass bitch." Keiko said. "Daaaaaaaaamn." Suigetsu said, laughing. "Duckbutt, I swear to the lord and savior Jesus Christ if you kill Keiko, I'll kill everyone here." I said, glaring at everyone here. "I agree with the prisoner, I don't want to kill a animal." Jugo said. "We're not killing that cat. She's useful." Duckbutt announced. I remembered something important. The rings that Mini gave me has a pin inside it, I don't really know why. Maybe to get myself out of sticky situations? Well, god bless him because this allows me to summon someone. I flicked the little pin out and stabbed my thumb. I looked back to Hebi and they weren't paying attention, they were deciding who takes the shifts during the night to watch me and Keiko. I did a few hand seals without them noticing, how stupid of them. Do they not have peripheral vision? Everyone comes equipped with that when they're born. I glanced at Keiko and nodded at her. It looked like I got the message across that I have a plan, so it looked like she was ready. I did a quick motion and slammed my hand to the ground. This got their attention, but it was too late. "Summoning no jutsu! The gate of the Snake Charmer, I open thee! Ophiuchus!!" I shout. Yes, I gave all the Zodiac to Lucy, but who said Ophiuchus was one? Besides, Ophiuchus isn't a gold key, it's a black key. Another plus, Duckbutt can't summon his huge snakes because Ophiuchus isn't called the 'snake charmer' for nothing! Ophiuchus appears, with me on it's head. Keiko grabbed Virgo's whip and snapped at Karin menacingly. "Now that we have the upper hand, how about I give you a slow death?" Keiko said, glaring at Karin. "Kya! Sasuke, save me!" Karin yelled as she blushed and glomped Duckbutt. Suigetsu got the meatcleaver out and aimed it at Ophiuchus. Keiko noticed Suigetsu and ran at him, Virgo's whip in hand flowing dangerously around her yet beautiful. Keiko cracked her whip at Suigetsu and I gotta say, Keiko is pretty good at it. Suigetsu blocked it, cursing. The whip made burn marks in the sword. Jeez... Is that whip really that powerful? Maybe that whip is the newest version. "We can't get close!" Suigetsu said, jumping back landing on the ground sliding a bit. Ophiuchus launched itself at Jugo and Duckbutt, but they jumped out of the way. Duckbutt winced a bit and I finally saw why. He was covered in bandages, I suppose he didn't heal from that encounter of Tranny. "Ophiuchus, don't harm anyone here. We just need to escape." I said as I pat her head, well I think it's a girl. "Keiko!! We're leaving!!" I yelled to her. Keiko nodded and got on top of the giant snake. Ophiuchus started making a snake hole and we descended into the hole. But right before I went in, I flipped them all off. We keep moving until Ophiuchus stopped. She hissed and then we were being dragged out. We got up to the surface and I tried to find the one who did it. Oh wait, of course it would be Jugo. He was in the last stage of curse mark, in that monstrous form. "GERAHHHH!!!!!!" Jugo yelled as he tossed Ophiuchus into a building, with me and Keiko still on. Ophiuchus disappeared with a poof, while we were sent flying. "Ciel!" Keiko shouts as she grabs a hold of my shirt and flew away, dodging the flying rubble. I gotta apologize to Ophiuchus.... That sounded painful. Then again, she is made out of metal... A robot snake. We stared at team Hebi below us. "Well, since we're up here and they can't get to us, should we escape?" Keiko asked me. "Sure. This isn't our mission. How far is Weasel?" I asked, not taking my eyes off the team. They all were giving me the creepy stares. I shivered slightly. "Hmm........ He's now 800 miles away." Keiko announced and my mouth dropped. "Really?! We gotta go!!" I shout then turned back to Hebi. "Sorry, but I have to go. It's been good seeing you Duckbutt, but I'm on a mission that I can't afford to fail. Au revoir!!" I yelled as we flew away, but I could still feel the yandere stare burning on the back of my head.