Chapter 69

(A/N: Sorry for not uploading any chapters yesterday, I was so busy after school and couldn't type up any chapters. I really hate disappointing you guys T-T)

*First person pov*

Yet again, I was walking around the village with Keiko without anything to do. That's when it caught me by surprise when I rounded the corner to see two Konohamarus making hand signs. "Girl on Girl no Jutsu!!" Konohamaru yells as he changes into two naked women holding each other, boobs pressed against each other. "What the fuck did we just stumble upon?" Keiko says, sweat dropping. "I have no idea." I say, shrugging. "OOOOOOHHHHH! SO THAT'S HOW YOU'RE GONNA DO IT!!!" Naruto shouts, his stupid perverted face activated. Pinky was just horrified, Kakashi was sweating, and Sai was just Sai. "Konohamaru!" Naruto yells as he whispers in his ear, while glancing between me and Pinky. "Uhh... what? I didn't know you were into that kind of stuff Naruto-nii... but I'll do it anyways." Konohamaru says with a blank face on. He makes a hand sign and smoke appears. When the smoke cleared, oh my god. I am going to kill Naruto. It was me and Pinky, we were groping each others boobs while tongue kissing. Keiko starts laughing hysterically while taking a bunch of pictures. I was just horrified. I didn't even see Pinky move until she smashed Konohamaru's face in. "You'd better not be doing this kind of things every time you see each other!!? HUH!?" Pinky shouts at Naruto. "No... this jutsu can be used as a diversion too. Besides, this seriousness.... shall we say competition between the two of us." Naruto says. I took a second to actually look at his cast on his arm. He didn't have that before.... He had bandages but not a cast. "Naruto, what's up with the cast?" I ask him. He looks at it and smiles sheepishly at me. "I tried to complete my new jutsu, but it backfired..." Naruto says as he uses his uninjured arm to rub the back of his head. Oh, he must mean the fuuton rasen shuriken. "Don't go escalating this between the two of you!! You perverted ninjas! A diversion!? Only you two would fall for a diversion like this!! Ciel, why aren't you helping me!?" Pinky yells and I shrug. "I don't really care." I told her simply and she groans. Konohamaru jumps back and made hand signs. "Guy on Guy no Jutsu!!" Konohamaru yells, transforming into the most horrifying sight, worse than before. Duckbutt and me doing it, except I had a penis. And why the hell was I on the bottom!? Instead of transforming into Sai, he fucking transformed into me. YAAAAASSSS!!! YASSSSSS! HE IS MY OFFICIAL FAVORITE BRAT!!! OH MY GOD!! KILL IT WITH FIRE!! I blushed, I didn't have to move to beat the crap out of Konohamaru because Keiko and Pinky already did the job. For a small cat, she has the fucking strength. I mean, she can carry two cows. And god, Pinky is worse. "Never. Fucking. Show us. A. Disgusting. Sight. As that." Keiko says, the most dark aura that I have ever seen surround her. "Y-Yes Ma'am!!" Konohamaru squeaks. Keiko stomps back to where I was and sat on my head. Damn Keiko for killing the jutsu. I was enjoying that. For fuck's sake Okamia! What? "You can probably make it up to me if you replace Duckbutt with Naruto." Keiko says, with the biggest shit eating grin ever on her face. "Go to hell Keiko!" I hiss at her and her grins get wider, almost to her ears. Konohamaru nods vigorously and he does so. Keiko takes a bunch of pictures, nosebleed coming out of her nose. I had to beat the crap out of Konohamaru, since nobody made a move to stop it. I huff as I walk back into place, leaving Konohamaru groaning in pain. Naruto was blushing a shade I didn't even know was possible. "That was interesting..." Sai comments. "Shut it Sai." Kakashi growls. I wonder what put Kakashi in a bad mood. "Ciel's not allowed to date, the man has to come through me to get to Ciel." What is he, an overprotective father? "Wtf Kakashi?" I deadpanned. "What does wtf stand for?" Sai asks me. "What the fuck." Keiko answers for me. "I see..." Sai says. "Ugh...." Konohamaru groans. "If you want me to forgive you, replace me with Duckbutt." I say, smirking. Konohamaru nods slowly and does so. "NOO! WHY!?" Naruto yells while me and Pinky blush, nosebleeds running down our noses. "KYAAAH!! SO THAT'S HOW IT IS!!!" Pinky yells happily at the sight. I turn away and wipe my nose and took my phone out of Keiko's hands. I spammed the picture button. "That's some good stuff..." I mumble to myself. "Oh... it's Naruto and Sasuke-kun..." Sai says. It was Naruto's turn to beat the crap out of Konohamaru with his only arm. "Oh! Don't make me look at something so nasty!" Pinky says, trying to cover herself up. She puts her hands on her hips proudly. "Ye... Yeah! Don't just keep making up those kinds of useless jutsu and train for some more useful jutsu!!!" Pinky says. We just stared at Pinky, not a word spoken. "Wh-What!? No! No I don't like that kind...." Pinky says, waving her hands in front of her. "Heh... you're the same as us... you are..." Konohamaru says, a stupid grin on his face. I sigh as I watch Pinky beat Naruto up. I see something flicker beside me and I turn to it. "Godaime-sama requests your presence immediately." It was an anbu. If Tsunade sent a anbu to come and get me, then it must be serious. "Okay." I tell the male and he flickers away. "What was that all about?" Naruto asks me. "I don't know, but it looks like me and Keiko have to go." I tell Naruto. "Ciel." Kakashi calls. "Yeah?" I ask. "Be careful." Kakashi says and I raise an eyebrow. "Okay?" I say as I leave. I teleport to the Hokage building, since I was too lazy to walk. I hate teleporting. I walk inside to be greeted by a team of anbus and Tsunade with a serious face on. "Who died?" Keiko asks her jokingly. "A five three man cell jounin teams did." Tsunade says seriously. It takes Keiko back a step, not expecting and serious answer. Tsunade takes a deep breath and exhales, like she's preparing for something. Is it that serious? "Heartfilia Ciel, this is an emergency. I'm sorry that you're supposed to be on your break, but this is serious. We received a job from a village not too far from here. But, you can guess what happened. Five teams with 3 jounins each have all been perished. The mission... it's a 'dragon' problem."