Chapter 1 The Day It All Began Part 1

Stella Pov

I am a twenty-eight year old woman who is happily married to my twenty-nine year old husband Brandon. We have been married for four years and I am now carrying a twin in my stomach. We have decided that if the twin was identical we would take one and go far away from each other until they were at least sixteen. When I was about 8 months pregnant we got into an argument with my parents about the twin saying it is a bad idea and that it is unfair to the twin. That same night we got into an accident on our way home. In the hospital my husband and I were worried about the twin but luckily they were safe. When I got home I fell asleep on the couch but I awoke in my bedroom. I went to my husband and asked him what would he call the twin and all he said was that he didn't know and if it is two girls I would have to choose the names and if it was two boys he would choose the names. I just decided that he wasn't in the mood. After i took a bath I was putting on my dress while I rested my arm on my round stomach I felt a kick and I smiled. Later in the afternoon I had a craving for ice cream and my husband said that I should wait. I started to cry and said to him " you don't love me anymore because I looked fat and you don't care for me or the twin anymore you only used me." My husband then said that I am just upset and needed some rest that's all. I decided it was pointless so I went to my bedroom and lay down on the bed and just go to sleep. I awoke to a strange noise in the middle of the night like if someone was in my house. I woke up my husband and he told me to stay in the room while he goes to investigate. Five minutes later I heard my husband scream, then the door opened and I started to panic. When I saw who it was I was frighten and just had one thing to say.
"What are you doing here?"