Chapter 54 Left Last To Leave

Selena Pov
I got up at 7am and took a shower and decided to wear a black jeans with a red shirt and sandals with a black and red handbag. I went and started breakfast so I decided to do eggs and bacon. I was told to meet the girls at the mall at 8:30am. When I was done with preparing breakfast I took them to the table. I took my apron off and hung it up and when I turned around I saw Shane looking at me like if I had grown another head.

Tell me that I didn't see to wearing an apron when doing breakfast!

Yes you did I know I don't really use it unless I want something but I decided to wear it since I was already ready.

Going somewhere?

Meeting girls at mall at 8:30 in the morning. You?

Meeting guys at the mall half way across town at 9am.

After we finished ate our breakfast I realized that I still had 1 hour and 15 minutes. I had 1 hour to spend since it takes me 15 minutes to drive to the mall. I looked at Shane and he kissed me but sadly we were interrupted by Thea who yelled and said that she had a problem with clothes, I told her to go and annoy John about that. I saw Shane looking at me with a that's not nice expression but I didn't care. Shane and I started to kiss over and over but then my parents called me and I was very angry.

Hey baby

Hey mom and dad. Can I help you with something?

Yes! Can you tell Shane that your father wants to meet him at 7pm tonight at the cafe we normally meet up at. Thanks dear.

I told Shane and he gulped and apologize since tonight was suppose to be our alone time but we don't get much of that now. I decided to leave since it was now 8:15. When I arrived I saw everyone was there looking at me like if I had grown a second head so I looked in the mirror and I saw what they were looking at. They were surprised to see me with my hair in a bun and guess what they did, they undid my bun and left it down with a few curls, curse you Thea for walking with your hair supply kit. I went inside after having my bun undone and I saw every store was having a sale on. I got to the first one which was clothes and I saw some beautiful dresses. We were getting married together so we didn't have to worry about who is what and having to buy more than one dress even though that would be a good idea. I went and bought some dresses and then the main dress came. I saw a red and white dress that was not too long and it was short at the front and long at the back and it was stapless. It looked so gorgeous and even better when I tried it on so I decided to buy it. Then I saw a nice pair of white heels with a red bow on top, a white necklace with red pearls that formed a heart and matching earrings with a small white purse with a red bow ad the clip. I decided to buy it for the wedding and a red strapless dress with a pair of of black heels and a red and black purse to the reception. We decided to have the wedding at 10am and the reception at 6pm. I went to put my things in the car and I drove off without letting the others know.

Serena Pov
I bought a few things. I saw this dress it was like Selena's but instead of red it was white and purple and everything was like hers except that red was purple even the dress for the reception was the same but mine was purple with a red heart at the side. I went home after buying a couple of things,

Shae Pov
I had a lot of things that I bought. I saw a white dress with pink in it and it was strapless and I bought a pink dress for the reception that was also strapless but it was up to my knee while the other one is 2 inches above my knee. I bought matching shoes and accessories for my dresses and a few things then I went home.

Thea Pov
I had a whole set of things that I bought. I saw a white, pink and purple dress that was just breathtaking with matching everything and a pink and purple dress also with matching everything. I started to look for the others to find out that they left me here by myself so I bought a few more things and then I too left, went home and quarrel with everyone one of them until I got tired and eventually just fall asleep.