Chapter 38 Remembrance And Love

Shae Pov
This is relaxation time for only two days since it was the weekend and everyone was still asleep and it was 10am. I took a shower and then I went and put on a pair of black jeans with a pink shirt and a black jacket with a pair of black boots. I left my hair down and placed a letter on the table. I went outside and got on my motorcycle and drove to the park. When I got there I sat under a big tree and I took of the picnic basket that I had packed last night and I set out everything, the blanket, the food, the drink and the music. Today is February 20th, which means today is the the day that my parents died in that car crash. Normally I would come and sit right here under his big tree with my parents and we would have a nice picnic. Thea will be here shortly so I guess I could just relax and listen to music. Sadly I was interrupted 5 minutes later.

Excuse miss do I know you from somewhere?

Today is not a good day to try and hit on me I have a man who is ignoring me and today is the day my parents died in a car crash so if you're here to annoy me I suggest you go and never turn back.

Well I know you have a man because that's me and I know today is the death of your parents I just wanted to spend some time with you is that wrong Shae Bae.

Josh I am not in the mood since you're ignoring me why are you here

Shae I was dared to ignore you yesterday if not I had to get 20 punches from each and everyone in our class. Please forgive me

Why did ya had to be so handsome. Of course I forgive you.

We kissed and then Thea came and she understood what was going on after we explained it to her 10 times. We visited my parents grave and we told them about what's been happening and then Thea went home while I went by Josh and we had some alone time but when 9pm came I went back to the apartment and I went straight to sleep