Chapter 2 The Day It All Began Part 2

Brandon Pov
I was having a nice dream until my wife woke me up saying that she heard a noise and I told her to stay in the room. As I went to the kitchen where the noise was last heard I saw a man who at the moment was backing me. I went for a knife but was stop when  I was pushed against the wall and when I saw his face I was speechless. The man then cut me on the hand with a knife which led to a scream from me and then he knocked me out.

Stella Pov
"What are you doing here?"

"How did you get out of prison?" I saw the one person who I wished I hadn't seen. The man who broke into my house happened to be my ex - lover Mike. He said to me" I just heard you were in town and decided to stop by is that a bad thing?" I nodded my head while saying yes but he just came closer telling me that he still love me and he wants me back. I told him no but he said before he left I will come for you in the next four months and I must not tell no one about our short conversation. Brandon finally gain consciousness and ask what happened and if I was okay. I burst into tears and ran to him and told him what had happened then I told him that I was scared and he held me in his arms comfortingly until I fell asleep. I woke up and decided to go to my sister Sasha's house and just stay there until this mess is done. Brandon did at first denied it but then he agreed to the idea. I decided to go a month later just in case she had some company.