Chapter 53 Yes Part 4

Selena Pov
Today was very interesting and weird other than we have to meet at different places with our guys and at the same time well we went shopping and found things at the same stores. After Thea called and woke me up and Shane acting super suspicious I have nothing else going on. I got a text message from Shane and it said meet him at the beach where we first started to get to know one another. I decided to take a shower and put on a short black pants and a pink strapless shirt and a pair of sandals and I left my hair down. I took up my black and pink handbag and I went to the beach. When I got there I saw Shane looking at me with a smile. I got in front of him and he took a picture and when he showed me the picture and it was me looking beautiful in the moonlight. I thought about the times we had and how much we've been through and it was just funny so I started to laugh. I started to walk closer towards the shore but I stopped and went back to Shane and I hugged him and we parted and I stared at him. Shane looked at me and he got in one knee.

Selena we had our ups and downs. I know our pasts aren't something that is easily forgotten but I want to focus on our future. I was a bad boyfriend and you were there for me. We went through hell but we are still here and I want to let you know no matter what I will always love you and I won't ever let you go. Selena will you marry me?

Yes

I waited until the ring was on my finger to just break down in tears. I looked at him and we kissed and we went walking along the seashore until eventually I got tired and Shane took me home and I went to my bed and kissed Shane and fell asleep holding his hands.