Chapter 14 Hanging Out

Me and my laziness agreed that when you see ☆ it means Serena and this♡ means Selena.
Selena Pov
I woke up at 7am since class starts at 8am I decided to make breakfast. Then I heard a knock on the door so I opened the door.
Serena: hey wanna hang out after school today?
Selena: sure just the two of us right?
Serena: yeah cuz Shane and Shawn are going to look for things.
Selena: okay but I wonder what they're looking for.
We went to class and we were getting acquainted with the other students. Sadly all of our friends from high school didn't make it and some were transfer to another school. While we were eating lunch a girl whose name was Sara came towards us and told us that she would ruin our life unless we agree to be in her group and be her personal slaves. We told her no and she got angry so now we look after one another. It was after school we decided to go shopping for things and get something to eat. We went everywhere and had tons of bags only four had groceries two for me and the other two for Serena. We went to WacDonald and ordered two large pepperoni pizzas. While we were eating we got into a very interesting conversation.
♡: so do you like Shawn?
☆: I don't know. Do you like Shane?
♡: honestly yeah he is sweet and caring.
☆: sounds like me describing Shawn.
♡: so you do like him I knew it.
☆: I knew you like Shane but you do know prom is soon here.
♡: yes I do that is why you made us shop so much.
☆: Guilty but I wonder if Shawn would ask me.
♡: I wonder if Shane would ask me.
☆: you know we are a twin and we like a twin.
♡: yeah and?
☆: well people do say a twin is perfect for a twin.
♡: what are you hitting at?
☆: nothing at all.
♡: Hmmmm I bet you I could have Shane by the end of tomorrow.
☆: I bet you I could have Shawn by the end of tomorrow.
♡: that settles it whoever wins get $50 and the loser must paid for dinner the next day.
☆: You're on. You are going down.

After that I went home and saw Shane sleeping in my bed and fondling with my cheerleading skirt and I kicked him off the bed took my skirt and hid it then went to bed. But right before I went to sleep I felt something soft behind me.

BTW the same bet that Selena and Serena made and their conversation is the same as Shane and Shawn conversation. All I have to tell you is
I'm lazy and I know it.