Chapter 22 A Date Part 1

Serena Pov
I was in my room getting ready for a new day. I decided to put on a pair of dark blue jeans, a red strapless shirt and a pair of sandals and I let my hair let down. I took up my red handbag and was about to go shopping when I felt a hand wrap around my waist. I knew who it was but I was in a hurry to go shopping.

Good Morning! Where do you think you're going?
I am going shopping since I have nothing else to do and I don't feel like going to class.
Well instead of shopping why don't we go on a date just the two of us. What do you say?
Okay but where would we go because if you are taking me to dinner later as well I could grab a dress and whatever else I need and change by my friend's house.
Okay well we are gonna be out for the hold day so get whatcha need babe.

I went in my room took up my dress, my high heels, makeup, purse, jewelry and hair accessories. I put them in a bag and I waited for Shawn to get ready. Shawn had on a dark blue jeans, red T-shirt and red and black Adidas. We left the apatment and drove off to town in a black sports car.

Shawn Pov
I took her to a cafe so she could eat breakfast. When the waiter came to take our order he kept looking at her. "She is not on your menu so STOP looking at her." Then the waiter said that he was terribly sorry. He asked for our order and we told him two plates of pancakes with two glasses of stawberry milkshake. He wrote it down and left.

Are you okay?
Yeah why?
Cause I know you hate it when other men look at me so I was wondering if you're okay.
I'm fine as long as I have you.
So where do we go after this.
I'm not allowed to tell you that.
That sucks I really want to know. Would you pretty please tell me with cherries on top?
Nope.
Why is it because you don't trust me?
No. It is because we are on a date and I am supposed to surprise you.

She was about to say something when the waiter came with our order and we ate the pancakes left the money and drank the milkshakes in the car. After we went driving about u took her to an amusement park. Her face lit up and she took me on every ride. It was now 5:30pm and we decided to go on the ferris wheel and when we reached the top it stopped and we saw the sunset and then fireworks were in the air. The ride came to an end and it was time to change so I dropped her off by her friend and I said to her that I will pick her up at 6:45pm.