Chapter 6 The Day It All Began Part 6

Stella Pov
I heard the gun fired and when I looked over by Brandon and Erick, I saw Erick was the one who got shot. In a way I was happy but felt sorry for his family and friends when Brandon got up and came towards me the door flew open and there standing in the doorway was the police and some doctors. One of the police officer asked to speak with Brandon, he then he then left the room with Brandon.

Brandon Pov
After the police officer took me outside he asked me some questions.
Officer:what happened in the hospital room?
Brandon:I heard a noise so I ran to the room and saw my sister-in-law on the floor while the man was right over my wife with a gun against her head I rushed in trying to take the gun. Both me and the man was on the floor that was when the gun fired eventually he was the one shot.
Officer:Why was your wife in the hospital?
Brandon:she was at first unconscious but today she gave birth to our twin.
Officer:what did the man want from your wife and what was his name?
Brandon:he wanted to help his cousin fulfill his promise and his name is Erick Maxwell.
Officer:what does his cousin want from your wife and what is his name?
Brandon:he wanted my twin and for my wife to suffer and his name is Mike Naughton
Officer:Thank you for your time and congratulations.
Brandon:Thanks.
When I got back in the room I saw Stella asleep maybe she was tired bit I took the time to go to the nursery and then come back. I came back to Stella's room and heard the doctor said that Stella can go home tomorrow. I felt happy to see her smile and laugh again and Sasha came in and she too felt the same way. I a person who say he was an assistant doctor and he had come to take a blood sample but I didn't trust him him and I said no and that I know they are mine because she has never slept with no one else. The assistant doctor said that what I say isn't true and when he took off the white coat he said because she slept with me.