Chapter 59 Accident

Selena Pov
It was now a week before the wedding and guess who decided to pay a visit, Aunt Sasha and she gave each girl a perfume set and jewellery set, and she gave each boy a new watch, suit, tie and a pair of shoes. She gave her congrats and left, Shane and I went out with the others to have a nice picnic and then go watch a movie. Thea wore a black jeans with a pink shirt and sandals. Shae wore a black jeans with a baby blue shirt and sandals. Serena wore a black jeans with a purple shirt and sandals. I wore a black jeans with a red shirt and sandals. The picnic was okay but when we went to the movies I thought I saw someone who looked like Rick but I shook it off. We finished watch Deadpool and was dying for a part 2 but but we left and were on our way home. I was with Shane and we were singing and talking that was until someone came from behind us and then it collided with us and everything went black the last thing I saw was Rick with a happy face.

Later That Day

I heard some weird beeping noises and as I opened my eyes I saw white walls and I was on a bed which only meant one thing. I'm in the hospital. I had a huge headache and I was worried about Shane. The doctor came in and said to me "I see you are up. You were in a car accident do you remember anything about it?" I nodded and I told him what I remembered then o asked him about Shane and he said " I am sorry but he's in a coma." I felt like crying but the tears wouldn't come out. I was released from the hospital after my results came back and and I was fine. I saw the others and they attacked me with hugs and tears and I told them about Shane and how I will be staying here until he wakes up. I was thinking and then it hit me we planned the wedding but did we buy the flowers and rings? No! I called Shae and told her about it and she said that it was supposed to be done when we go shopping again but then the accident came and now they have to wait until Shane is out of his coma. I felt like if everything was my fault and I wasn't good enough for him. Suddenly I heard the monitors in his room go off and all the doctors rushed to his room. I waited and waited until I fell asleep.