Chapter 3 The Day It All Began Part 3

Stella Pov
I couldn't believe who she was with when I arrived there. There was my sister and she was with Mike. I went to my car and drove off and when I came back twenty minutes later she was alone and I went to her.
Stella:hi how are you? I haven't seen you in so long.
Sasha:hi I see you have gotten bigger
Stella:I stopped by and saw you and Mike talking what was that about?
Sasha:Mike came here to help him win your heart but I refused. Please come and have a seat can't have you standing up for a long time with my two nieces or nephews in there.
I came in and sit. I told her why I came to visit and she agreed. I felt a bit dizzy so I asked her where my room was but I couldn't reach there in time. The last thing I saw before I lost consciousness was my sister calling 911.

Brandon Pov
I got a phone call from the hospital letting me know that my wife and the twin were okay she was just stressed out. I let out a sigh of relief and decided to visit her but I got a call from my brother Alex telling me that he is at the airport and would like me to pick him up since he is staying with me. When I reached the airport I saw my brother Alex talking to his wife Ally who I was not expecting. I told them about Stella and we decided to go and visit her after I dropped off their luggage at the house. On the way there I came across a old friend of mine who happened to be going to work which happens to be in the same block as the hospital. Once I dropped him off I went and parked when I entered the hospital I saw Sasha waiting for the doctor. When the doctor came he said "I have good news and bad news which would you prefer first?"