Chapter 47 Graduation Part 1

2 YEARS LATER

Serena Pov
Today is graduation day and guess who had to do a speech? Yes Thea is doing the speech so I pray that she doesn't say anything embarrassing or that she takes long. I wish Selena was here, oh how I miss her. I put on my red lipstick and I was wearing a red dress with black designs in it with a pair of black heels and silver diamond shaped earring with matching necklace. My hair was left down with a few curls. When I left I took my black and red purse. I was bored to death at the ceremony and I had gotten my graduation gifts and whatever from out teachers and principal. Then came on stage and I had my fingers crossed.

Good Afternoon honoured guests, teachers, principal and graduates. I will do a brief recap of my time here. It was interesting, fun and sad. Why was it sad? Well my dear friend who is like a sister to me she switched colleges two years ago and now she is somewhere with her parents and I am glad that she got to see them but I am sad because I really wish she was here and well I am sure that you all should know that I mean Selena. Anyways I would also like to say that the principal is very nice can't say that about some teachers but there is a few teachers I would like to give advice to but I won't call names.

1. Don't wear the same hairstyle everyday until graduation. Girl even Godzill knows better than that.

2. Don't give the students too much homework.
We ain't want big heads but you have one so you should know.

3. Don't go sleep in class you may fall or hit your head.
It happened once this time it might be worse.

4. Don't mix up or forget your students names.
Boy you won't get lucky everytime

Thank you so much but I must go darling have a nice day.

When she left the stage everyone applauded and laugh at the teachers she meant but it wasn't like she lied. After that I took a nap and woke up when it was done and I left to go and see if I missed any calls but I didn't so I went home and took a nice long nap.