Chapter 52 Yes Part 3

Serena Pov
Today was one of the weirdest days so after my shopping trip I went took a nap until Thea called and I got ready. I took a shower and decided to wear a black jeans with a brown shirt and a pair of brown boots and I put on red lipstick and diamond shaped earrings with a matching necklace and I took my black and brown leopard print handbag and I walked to The National Park where I met Shawn wearing a brown pants and black shirt with brown and black Adidas. We went for a walk and watched the beautiful fireflies until we came across the fountain in the middle of the park. The fountain looked magical and I took a picture of it. Then I saw Shawn on one knee.

Serena I had love you since I had first met you. You are the light of my world, the stars in my sky. You are the queen and I am the king. When I see you my troubles goes away and you make me feel like I am the only one in the world that is so special to sleep next to you. Serena Gabrielle Smith will you do me the honours of being mine and loving me till the very end. Will you marry me?

Yes

I cried when I saw him put on the ring on my finger. He kissed me and we left the park and headed home but I started to feel tired and I remember that I spent the day shopping.

Shawn my dear fiancé

Yes my fiancé

I an very tired and I don't think that I can take another step so could you please let me rest.

Come on I'll give you a piggy back ride.

I got on his back and got time to sleep. When I got up I was on my bed and I heard the door open. I turned around and saw Shawn and he was getting ready for bed . I got up and I gave him a kiss and I felt back to sleep.