Chapter 27 And You Are?

Serena Pov
Today was one of a kind I was going to meet Shawn's parents for the first time. I know what you guys might be thinking, how can that be she moved in with him when she was young, we'll when I moved in with him his parents had decided to live with his grandmother until eventually she died and at that point I was out of the house so it was like if I wasn't there; Same with Selena. Anyways I was so excited that I woke up at 3:30 am and had picked out my clothes. Well now it was only 20 minutes till we leave to go to meet them at the park for a picnic and Selena came over with Shane. Selena had her hair let down, she had on a pair of black jeans with a red V-neck shirt, with a pair of sandals and she had some red lip gloss on. I had my hair let down, I had on a pair of black jeans with a purple V-neck shirt, with a pair of sandals and had some purple lip gloss on. Selena and I dressed alike except she had pink and I had purple. Shane had on a pair of black jeans with a red shirt and a pair of black and red Pumas. Shawn had on a pair of black jeans with a purple shirt and a pair of black and purple Adidas. Each couple was matching and Selena and I put the food and snacks in the baskets, drinks and ice in the coolers and the picnic mats were tied in bundles. Shane and Shawn took them to the cars since their parents are taking a car Shane and I would take his Mercedes Benz and Selena and Shane would take Shane's Lamborghini. I felt weird and then I ran to the bathroom and started to vomit at first I thought I was pregnant but I am still a virgin, but then I heard Selena started to vomit in the other bathroom, no one knows why this was happening. When I finished I turned around and saw Shawn looking worried and I told him that I was okay but at that moment I collapsed and so did Selena.
I woke up and heard this beeping noise and then I saw Shawn and he was smiling at me.

Hey sleeping beauty
Hey what you smiling at?
Because of some news I heard.
And that would be?
That you're not dead.
Really why must you lie.
I know why you collapsed
Why?
I can't tell you.
Why?
I decided not to tell you because you scared me to the death.
If you don't tell me you will say goodbye to your manhood.
Fine. You collapsed because you have a something stuck in your throat and it caused you to be stress.
Oh and what was it?
It was this.

I saw a heart-shaped ring that had a huge amethyst stone and right next to me was a letter.

Dear Serena
I know you might not forgive us yet but this ring was given to you by Shawn when you were six years old. You accidentally swallowed it and when you read the letter we sent to Selena that night Sasha sneaked into your home and gave you something to drink so that it would come out and there it is. Just remember we love you.
Yours Truly
Mom and Dad

I place the ring on my ring finger and it looked so beautiful. I looked at Shawn and gave him the most passionate kiss. Then in came Shane and Selena and her ring was like mine just that he stone was ruby. We left the hospital and went to meet Shawn and Shane's parents. When we got there they gave us a rude look.
And who are you we only wanted to dine with our sons and Shawn's girlfriend Serena. Shane told us he didn't have a girlfriend so I assume you are his friend. Yes?