Chapter 24 Help

Selena Pov
I saw Jason standing in the doorway with a smile on his face. He came in and locked the door then he saw Shane and was angry but he didn't care. He came next to me and he kissed me and that was when hell broke lose. Shane got angry and he punched Jason in is back then he punched him in the gut and Jason smiled and said "Is that all you got Oh Selena you ran away from me to go find yourself a punk like him how sad." Jason got up and started to be Shane and I watched in fear. When I got up to help Shane, Jason pushed me on the bed and handcuffed me. Shane looked helpless and it hurts me to see him like this. Shane was screaming and then Jason got a knife from the kitchen and started to stab Shane in the back,arm,legs and one in his gut. I started to scream for help knowing that Selena should be home since it was 9:45pm but no one came to my rescue. Jason started to strip my clothes of and was kissing me then he started to take off his clothes. I kept screaming for help, I was frighten Jason was raping me and Shane needed a doctor and no one still didn't come. When I was about to lose hope I heard footsteps and I kept shouting for help then I saw my sister Serena with Shawn and Jason said "Well if it isn't Serena the twin of my victim. Have you come to join us." Shawn started to punch Jason but Jason laughed and said "The way you punch reminds me of him so I'm guessing that he's your twin brother." When Shawn saw his brother there bleeding he started to beat the crap out of Jason while Serena picked the handcuffs and help me get away from Jason. I put on a long T-shirt that I got from Shane's wardrobe. I called the ambulance an they were on their way then Serena called the police and they were on their way as well. Serena went to see how Shawn was doing and she saw him waiting patiently for the police and the ambulance but at the same time he was worried about his brother. I started to feel like if everything was because of me, the reason Shane is injured badly, the reason that Shawn feels worried, the reason that my sister and her boyfriend are up after 10pm. Everything is my fault because I am so helpless and weak that I can't defend myself. The ambulance came and took Shane to the hospital and the police started to ask everyone questions.

Excuse me miss I have been told it was you who have been attacked. Do you mind telling us what happened?
I was here in my room with Shane the guy who was taken to the hospital talking about what happened with my cousin and we got back together and then Jason the guy who attacked me he came inside and he kissed me knowing very well that I had a boyfriend so Shane got vex and punched him in his back and his gut but that was no use so Jason started to beat up Shane and then he handcuffed me and he stabbed Shane multiple times with a knife from my kitchen. Jason then stripped me of my clothes and that was when he started to attack me. I screamed and my twin sister Serena and her boyfriend who is the twin brother of Shane came to my rescue and got me away from Jason.
Did you and Jason had any kind of relationship in the past?
Yes he is my ex-boyfriend and my ex-lover.
Has he ever done something like this before?
Yes the first he was under the influence of drugs and the second time he was himself.
Did you report those times to the police?
Yes when I was in Tokyo and he was placed in jail but I guessed he was released.
What is his last name?
Jones.
Well thank you for your time miss I will put this in the database and put him in jail. Goodnight.
Thank you goodnight.

I went to Shae's place and I fell asleep on the couch crying.