Chapter 17 The Unexpected Surprise

Conversations details
Selena Serena both Sabrina is normal.
Serena Pov

I decided to go to bed early. I can't believe that she came here after 7 years to tells us something that would bring us to a very difficult place. The next thing you know I saw a box with a letter and since my roommate is my bf I should tell him I went to tell him and he was already asleep so I let him sleep (for now).

Time Skip

I woke up at 7am due to a pounding sound on my door so I got up and opened it only to see my twin sister crying now I was furious about her crying. I wondered what happened but I guess it was like she read my mind.

Oh Serena, Shane is cheating on me with a girl. I guess he didn't like or 'love' me like he said he did. Why me sis? Why is it that I always end up being the one with the most problems?
I am so sorry Selena I didn't expect him to do such a thing. I can't believe he did this to you especially when I found out that our cousin Sabrina is coming today at 13 noon and that her boyfriend broke it off with her. I will kill him for what he did to you. Now who is the girl?
I don't know because he was over her and you couldn't see her face.
Well let's find out.

As we went over to my sister's apartment, we heard a noise which means they finished whatever they were doing and they're exhausted so she let herself in and that was when my eyes went wide open  as we saw that the girl I wanted to kill with that cheating thing named Shane was our cousin who was supposed to come today at 12 noon. Now I'm real pissed.

Hey cousins what's happening?
Nothing much
Chick where the hell did you come from?
I just come from doing something with Shane who told me he was single. Why?
Because he is not single he-
He was my boyfriend until you slept with him you whore.
Okay well then I guess I should be going nice seeing y'all.

With that said she left and I had to leave because Shawn said We need to TALK.

Selena Pov
It's not what it looks like. She lied to me and to you. I told her that I have you but she forced herself on me.

You are one sick bastard do you know that I have cried my tears and dry them in my sister's handkerchief at her house mater you cheated on me you are so not the type I want to date so I am telling you this here and now WE ARE DONE, OVER, THERE IS NO MORE US YOU IDIOTIC CHEATING DISGUSTING PIG. I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOU OR HEAR FROM YOU AGAIN YOU CAN GO DIE IN A HOLE AND IF YOU DON'T MOVE I WILL GLADLY DO THE HONOURS.

After I said what had to be said I got my things and left the place that I thought would be my resort from my problems and my college life but I was wrong as usual but at least now I won't have to see HIM again.