Chapter 10 A Stalker Or Friend

The twins are now twelve years old
Stella Pov
Today is the first day Selena goes back to elementary school after spring break. It has been 12 years since I have been in contact with Brandon. I got out of the shower and let my long yellow hair flow. I then put on a pair of black jeans with a baby blue shirt that has Missing Bae in pink with a pair of white sandals. Selena was downstairs and she had peach hair let down like mine and she was wearing a pair of blue jeans with a pink shirt that has I Love Life in white with a pair of baby blue sandals. I ate breakfast and got in my black Mercedes Benz and dropped her off to school and then went to work.

Selena Pov
After my mom dropped me off I was kinda shy because at school I was what people call popular but honestly I am just being who I am and besides I feel like if something is missing. I heard the bell and saw my friends Kate and Thea sitting by my table talking about where they have been and how much they missed each other so I sat and listened to the conversation. The bell rang signaling that it was lunch so I got up and was going to the canteen. While I was in the line a boy ran into me and he looked a me like if I just beat the crap out of him. Suddenly he ran away and I could not keep his face out of my head. He had purple eyes with black hair but for some unknown reason I just couldn't focused in class after our encounter. After the bell rang I was walking home seeing that my mom had a meeting and while I was walking home I had a strange feeling that someone was following me so I waited patiently and then I ran behind a building a came out behind the person holding the neck of my stalker who appears to be the guy from lunch time. I released his throat and he started to panic.
Selena: what do you want?
Boy: hi my name is Shane.
Selena: hi now what do you want?
Boy: well I just wanted to be your friend.
Selena: well okay but let's talk about it tomorrow

After that encounter with Shane I went home and saw something that was unbelievable.