Chapter 25 Shane Is Home

Selena Pov
I woke up at 7am and it has been three weeks since the accident. I decided to go and pay Shane a visit. I took a shower and decided to wear a black dress that had a red belt around the waist and a few flowers on it with a pair of black boots. I put my hair in a messy bun with a few curls out. I drove to the hospital and asked for Shane's room and the desk lady said that the doctors are trying to keep him stabilized. I decided to wait till everything clears up then I was greeted by a doctor whose name was Mr.Taylor.

Hi miss are you here for a guy named Shane?
Yes is everything okay?
Would your name happened to be Selena?
Yes why?
Well Shane has requested that you see him right away.

I followed the doctor and I saw room 202 so I went inside. I wanted to cry as I saw him hooked up to a lot of machines but I kept it in and I went to sit next to his bed then I held his hand and he looked at me, the doctor left and gave us some privacy.

Hey how are you?
I am good but I should be the one asking you that, did he do anything to you?
No he stripped my clothes and tried to but Serena and Shawn came to help me and we'll he's gone back to jail and you're in the hospital and it's all my fault. I shouldn't have come here to America and I should have never bring you into this. The reason Shawn and Serena are worried is my fault. The reason that you almost died is my fault. Everything that is happening is my fault.
Begins to cry

It is not your fault no one is to blame only Jason so don't cry or blame yourself. You know while I was on the brink of death what I thought about. I thought about you and how much I love you and how I want to marry you and get lovely children, grandchildren and great-grandchildren. So don't go blaming yourself because if you weren't in my life I wouldn't be here right now. I love you Selena.
I love you too
Now why do you have on a dress the Selena I know mainly wears jeans and why is the dress black with flowers did you think I was dead.
Maybe I wanted to see your face expression.
Hahahahaha you are so funny so am I going home now with you?
I don't know let's find out.

Goes to the doctor and Shane went home

I was overwhelmed that he was okay but during those three weeks all I would do is cry sleep and barely eat. Finally I can go back to the life that I always wanted and that was with Shane. Shane is finally home.