Chapter 35 Meeting Mr.Sexy

(Shane,Selena,Shawn,Serena)
Selena Pov
When I got home everyone wanted me to explain so my secret was out I have to explain what they saw and I have 'a date.'

Hey guys

Explain

Now

Like fa real

What you saw was the old me who just felt comfortable being out if the caged at a place which I wanted to keep a secret.

When did this happen

After Jason visited.

But if it started when Jason visited what about Chuck.

With Chuck I was just to scared because it brought back memories of when I was raped by Jason

You gotta be kidding me and I thought you hated secrets that would hurt a relationship.

I do

No you don't because that secret would hurt a relationship between sisters and how do you think Shane felt when he saw you like that and that instructor was flirting with you.

Oh do you mean Mr.Sexy he does that all the time.

Who gave him that nickname

I did

You can't be serious

Well she looks serious bro

I am and if y'all don't mind I have to go.

Where to see Mr.Sexy

Yes is that a problem

Yes especially with me we are together and you go out with another man

Its complicated okay none of you wouldn't understand now if you would excuse me I need to get ready.

With that I went took a shower and decided to wear a red dress with a spilt at the side and a pair of black pumps with my hair left down and I had a gold necklace that has Lets Do This in red and a pair of red diamond earrings. I got my red and black purse and left in my black Lamborghini. When I got there he was wearing a black tuxedo with a red inside shirt and and red and black tie with a pair of black shoes. We went inside and sat down at our table where we talked about each other so we could know each other better then we order and while we were waiting we decided to dance and he was such a good dancer but I was way better than him. We sat down after the song was finished and we ate and drank. He ordered rice and grilled fish with a bottle of sparkling cider and I ordered rice and grilled chicken. When we were finished eating the announcer pointed at our table and he wanted us to sing at least one song and it had to be a duet so I asked Mr.Sexy if he could sing and he said I would have to wait and find out. We went on stage and started to sing Say Something by A Great Big World ft Christina Aguilera.

Say something I'm giving up on you
I'll be the one if you want me to
Anywhere I would've followed you
Say something I'm giving up on you

And I am feeling so small
It was over my head
I know nothing at all
And I will stumble and fall
I'm still learning to love
Just starting to crawl

Say something I'm giving you on you
I'm sorry that I couldn't get to you
Anywhere I would've followed you
Say something I'm giving you on you

And I will swallow my pride
You're the one that I love
And I'm saying goodbye

Say something I'm giving up on you
And I'm sorry that I couldn't get to you
Anywhere I would've followed you
Oh,oh,oh,oh
Say something I'm giving up on you

Say something

When we were finished the crowd we cheering and we were caught up in the moment and me and Mr.Sexy kissed passionately and I felt do guilty. When I pushed him away I ran to my car and drove home hoping and praying that Shane wasn't waiting up for me.