Chapter 18 Heartbroken And Challenges

Shane Pov
I can't believe that girl she forced herself on me and then she drugs me so I could sleep with her and now Selena is done with me, she hates me and doesn't want to see me ever again. Plus she moves and now only her sister knows where she is and Serena wants to kill me so there is no way I could explain what happened. She hates me and I still love her, when she said does words I felt heartbroken but I never knew why. I am currently sitting on my bed hearing myself complain about things that I wished never happened. While I was here thinking I got an idea that I should go and ask Serena even if it costs me my life. I got up took a shower, put on a black jeans with a purple shirt and a pair of black and purple Adidas. I went to her apartment and when she saw me she was furious.

I just came to ask you were Selena is even if you kill me afterwards at least I would rest peacefully knowing that she is safe.
I can't believe you have the nerves to tell me that. I will never tell you were she is even if pigs fly and that part about me killing you that I am considering.

I let myself out before she throws a knife at me. I went back to my room and saw Selena with a letter and a box in her hands and as she turned around she looked at me with disgust but before she could say anything I kissed her and to my surprise she kissed back. Sadly she bite down on my lips and when we separated she ran away crying. I wondered what that was all about maybe it's that time or maybe she still hates me.

Selena Pov
I was on my way to my sister's apartment but then I remembered that I forgot some clothes and I needed to get them. I got a text saying to open the letter and the box when I reached my old apartment. When I got there I gathered my things that I forgot and I read the letter.

Dear Selena
I know you might hate me right now but it is time that you learn the truth. The reason that both me and your father left was because of Shawn and Shane's parents they wanted us to give both you and your sister's hand in marriage to their sons but we refused because we wanted you and your sister to choose who you wanted to be with not be forced to marry someone you don't love. Since we made that decision they said that if that is what we decides we will both regret the day we said no to them. Both me and your father are terribly sorry that we weren't there for the rest of your lives and the reason we started to contact you now is because it has now come to our intentions that you and your sister have been in a relationship with their sons who may I add is the ones who came up with this idea but we hope that from here on out you both will make the right decision. In the box is somethings that both of us gave to you and your sister when you were just a toddler but at that age we know it couldn't fit y'all so we waited until now to give them to you and your sister. If you need us just go to your aunt Sasha and she will direct you to where we will meet. We love you and your sister.
Yours Truly
Stella
(Mom)

After I read the letter I opened the box and saw two silver necklaces each had a gold heart with wings on them and at the back of the heart was Love is Powerful engraved in it. I smiled but the moment was ruined when I heard the door shut and saw Shane. I was pissed and disgusted by him and when I was about to say something he kissed me and I kissed back still having feelings for him but when I remembered the letter, I bit his lip and when we separated I ran away crying because someone as nice and gentle was actually the reason for my parents not in my life as I grew up. As I ran I knew one thing for sure I must tell Serena.