Chapter 8 The Day It All Began Part 8

One year later
Brandon Pov
After I left with Selena I was on a plane to Tokyo and Selena started crying but I didn't know what to do so I call Stella immediately to find out. Stella picked up the phone and told me that Selena might be hunger and that she needed some milk to drink. When I heard that I totally started to panic seeing that I am a man and do not have breast. Luckily for me a lady in the plane had some formula that she made just incase someone didn't have any for the child. After arriving in Tokyo I was greeted by my cousin Belle who just recently had a baby and she invited me to stay at her place so I gladly accepted her invitation and got settled in. I went inside my bedroom and lay down on the bed while thinking of my wife and how right now she and I would be watching TV or something fun that married couples do.

Flashback begins
Stella Pov
When I saw Mike I was about to ask what he was doing here but I had to deal with Brandon.
Stella: What are you doing here and why
Mike: I came here to tell you goodbye because I am going to leave but only because I am running from the cops but I will return
Stella: Well where are you going
Mike: I am going to - wait why should I tell you
Stella: just curious
Mike: I gotta go but I just have one more think to do
Stella: and what -

I was cut off with a kiss and I  kiss him back forgetting that I was married at first I was scared and now I feel relieved but he broke away saying he needs to go and that was when I realized that I did something I shouldn't have. I immediately ran to my sister's house and told her about what just happened and she promised not to tell Brandon but I must not see or contact Mike ever again. Every since I had the twin and Brandon left to go to who knows where Mike has become even nicer and more friendlier that  I might have feelings for him again but I always have my sister to remind me of m marriage.
Flashback ends

A/N
I am not going to continue this until I have maximum 10 and up minimum 5 persons reading, voting and commenting on this book. I hope you understand and can forgive because I had another book Inuyasha and Kagome Forever but I deleted it mainly by accident but also because I lost interest but I have so much ideas for this book so I can't delete it as yet and I won't but I also hope you enjoy this book.
Yours Truly
Fuushigi

P.S jewelgill7 I want my updates plz.