Chapter 43 Bruises And Surprises

Serena Pov
After I talked to my sister, Shawn came in and he was bleeding and I started to panic but I stayed calm and treated his wounds.

How did ya get these?

I tripped down the stairs, rolled outside and got hit by a bicycle.

You know you can't lie to me and not expect me to know.

What have you been doing?

Don't try and change the subject.

Fine! I got in a fight with a bunch of guys.

You mean from the gang you joined three weeks ago?

Yeah!

So you are out of the gang?

Yeah and how did ya know?

I have connections.

And I left him on my bed with an I knew that expression. I left to take a shower and when I came back I saw no one and then I was pushed on the bed and told to obey the orders coming from none other than Shawn. He kissed me over and over but each time it was rougher but when he was about to do it again I slipped under him and slammed the door to his room. After 1 hour and 45 minutes I came out of the room and found him asleep on my bed and he had a smirk on his face so I got a blanket and fell asleep on the couch after watching TV.

Selena Pov
It's been six weeks a5nd I had one more place left and that was a beach house. So I decided to wear a red and black bikini hidden under my coat with a pair of sandals and I decided to bring extra clothes with a towel. I got there in 40 minutes since I decided to drive in a taxi, when I got there I was nervous and a lady opened the door.

Can I help you

Yes I am here to see Shane

Oh okay well come in and please wait for 10 minutes then you can go up and be next okay.

Next for what?

Aren't you here for the 'I'mma sleep with you and try to make me forget my ex session?

Oh I was making sure he told you since I don't like to be classified as friend.

I was angry but I deserved it so after ten minutes I went to the room and......