Chapter 41 Why Didn't You Tell Me

Shane Pov
I saw Selena with a package and she said it was for her and my brother Shawn said that everything is okay so I shouldn't worry and we were thinking about what to do since it is summer vacation. Then she came out fuming and she handed me the package and I saw the letter was from my cousin Stacy about the old me.

EXPLAIN NOW

I didn't want to make you hate me and that happen in the far past maybe this is a letter I had received a long time ago.

It can't be because we weren't together.

Well I did plan on telling you sooner but I just didn't know how.

Well I guess I don't know who to trust now.

Well you lied to me and then had a date with Mr.Sexy which lead to him kissing you but I forgave you. I couldn't believe that the fact that even though I messed up alot that you can't forgave me now.

You know what my past was like because of your cousins.

And for that I apologize but please understand that what I have done was before I got serious about this relationship.

You did that for our relationship?

Yes I did because I love you

I love you but I don't know if I can trust you?

I know that you know that you can but you let this letter get between us and that is why most if the time we break up.

Don't blame me for breaking us up when it was your forgetful and unbelievable self that made me break us up. I think you were a mistake.

So I should have broken up with you when you kissed Mr.Sexy.

No but if you felt that way then why didn't you.

BECAUSE I LOVE YOU TOO MUCH THAT EVERYTIME WE FIGHT OR BREAK UP I FEEL HORRIBLE AND ALONE. ARE YOU THAT BLIND TO SEE THAT I CARE FOR YOU AND LOVE YOU SO MUCH? IF YOU WANT TO BREAK UP WITH ME THEN FINE BECAUSE I HAD ENOUGH OF THIS. ALL OF THIS IS ALWAYS MY FAULT BUT WHEN YOU DO SOMETHING I ALWAYS FORGAVE YOU AND TRY TO MOVE ON. YA KNOW WHAT GO BACK TO MR.SEXY IF YOU FEEL LIKE I WAS A MISTAKE. I AM DONE WITH THIS. YOU ARE OKAY IF YOU DO SOMETHING SINCE I ALWAYS FORGAVE YOU BUT YOU CAN'T FORGIVE ME AFTER I TOLD YOU THE TRUTH.

She looked at me shocked like surprised that I said that and then she started to cry and she went to her room and locked it. I went and packed my things and I went over by the table and left a note. Then I left and headed to the airport to get a flight to Hawaii. When I got on the airplane I sit back and listened to music. When we arrived there I went to a beach house my parents gave to me and I went to my usual room and started to unpacked. I stayed in the room and listened to music until I got tired and fell asleep on my bed.