Chapter 55 Talking With The Boss

Shane Pov
I went to meet the other guys and I didn't have time to waste so I bought a tuxedo and a pair of black shiny shoes with a gold watch. I quickly rushed back home and I went to the bedroom and went straight to sleep. I woke up around 5pm thanks to John telling me about how the guys bought as much as a girl does and I told him that I can't talk long and I hung up. I took a shower and then I realized that Selena was home already.

Are ya that nervous?

No! Why would you think such a thing?

Because you are putting your clothes on wrong.

Okay maybe I'm a little nervous

Just say no when he asks you to go to a bar.

Why?

My father knows that when a guy is drunk he speaks the truth and does stupid things and say things that you wouldn't dare to say.

Noted

I realized that I should probably leave and I left wearing a black jeans and a red shirt and black and red Adidas. I went to the cafe and saw no one as I expected he was running late. After about 20 minutes he arrived and I stood up and shake his hand and acted like a total gentleman who normally shake the people had just like I just did. I went took my seat and we started to have a conversation but then I saw Shawn and the real conversation began.

So I was told that you two are marrying my loving twin daughters.

Yes sir.

So Shane are you happy with Selena?

Yes sir! I really am happy.

Shawn are you happy with Serena?

Yes sir! I am really happy.

If you had to choose between to live or to let my daughters live. Which would you chose?

To let your daughters live.

Sir if you don't mind me asking but why did you really come here.

Well to get away from my wife.

We started to laugh.

No but on a real serious note I just wanted to see if you are good enough for my daughters. And by what I can see you guys have my blessing.

Thank you sir.

I looked at at Shawn as our soon to be father-in-law left. I looked at the waitress who brought our order and the one who brought the bill and guess who they were.

Hey guys. I see you haven't wet y'all pants yet.

Selena and Serena what brings you by.

We wanted to spy on y'all

What a nasty fiancé I have and so do you Shawn.

I like mine nasty Shane

We laughed and headed home, took a shower and went straight to sleep.