Chapter 61 Party Time

Selena Pov
Today was the day that Shane leaves the hospital and I was so excited. When I got to the hospital I saw Shane and he was ready to leave. I smiled and went to him and he hugged me and said we should go now every moment in here reminds me of him. We left the hospital and went to the beach for a brief moment. Shane kept smiling at me so I asked him what's wrong and he said just looking at how beautiful you are. I blushed and we kissed. It was now 4:45pm and we left to go to our apartment. When we got in our apartment it was dark. When we stepped forward we got knocked out. When we regained consciousness we  heard SURPRISE!!!! When I looked at myself I was wearing a red dress which hung from one shoulder and it stopped 2 inches above my knee with red pumps and we were at the Shae's house with all of our friends even Natalie, Kate and Hannah. They introduced me to their boyfriends. Kate introduced me to Kyle who may I add is super cool, Hannah introduced me to Alex who is super nice and Natalie introduced me to Matt who is super funny. Then I saw Shawn and he came hugging me to death and saying things like don't ever do that again. We are not in laws yet and I feel like if you're my little sister. It was kinda funny but at the same time weird since Shawn isn't someone who act so emotional but I understood him. Kyle is 25 and is actually engaged to Kate and their wedding is in two weeks. Alex is 24 and is planning on popping the question. Matt is 25 and will be marrying Natalie next month. They all seemed okay and they were staying here for 4 months and I was excited about all of this. Suddenly I heard a very angry Shane which meant only one thing Rick was here.

Why are you here?

Is it wrong to celebrate with my lover.

And where is she cause I know you don't mean me.

Oh darling you are so funny.

Oh hell no! She is mine.

Not for long.

You need to leave.

Okay if say so then I will leave goodbye my dear.

He blew a kiss at me. I was beyond pissed that I went back home and stayed in my room for the rest of the night grumbling and tearing anything I could find until I fell asleep.