Chapter 11 Bad Boy A Friend Or A Foe

Brandon Pov
Today Serena was going back to school. She had her hair let down and was wearing a pair of black jeans with a baby blue shirt that had See Me and Don't See Me in red with a pair of sandals. After eating breakfast I dropped her off and headedto work.

Serena Pov
After my dad dropped me off I realized that I was just going to act the same. I went to class and sat down and tried listening to the teacher. At school people thought I was shy and a nerd but actually I felt like if something was missing. I realized that my friends Natalie and Shae.Later that day I met a boy who was acting like if he was a 'bad boy' but to me he was one of the persons I find as my enemies because they play with your heart then once you give in and they get bored of you they dump you in the spot. I decided to just act shy and like a nerd as people would say and walk straight pass him but he grabbed my arm and dragged me to an empty classroom.

Serena: hey let go what do you want?
Bad Boy: Well for starters I want to get to know ALL of you plus I also want to know why you hate people like me.
Serena: well my name is Serena and I hate people like you because you play with people emotions. Now what's your name.
Bad Boy: Well my name is Shawn I have a twin brother name Shane we both live with a different parent but still keep in contact. Can I walk you home and be your friend or you could give me the cold shoulder and I become your foe choose wisely.
Serena: okay you can walk me home and be my friend.

After class I met with Shawn and decided to take the shortcut and while I went through the shortcut a man saw me and grabbed me he started to talk nonsense a hot raping me and then he tore my shirt I started to scream when he was about to take off my bra Shawn came out of nowhere then everything became black when I woke up I was in someone's room with fresh clothes on. I sat up and looked then I heard someone opening the door. To my surprise it was Shawn and he had a look of relief on his face.

Shawn: Hey so your finally awake.
Serena: yeah but I need to get home but thanks for the hospitality.
Shawn: okay and no problem.

After that short conversation I went home to see the most unbelievable sight.

A/N
Shae is a girl by the way and also thank you for voting and sorry if there are too short but I just have some issues with friends right now so if anything just be patient with me.

PS jewelgill7 I would like it so much if you would UPDATE your other books thank you very much.
Love ya
Fuushigi7 

The Twin Sisters जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें