Chapter 7 Day It All Began Part 7

Stella Pov
I saw a man who was supposed to be the assistant doctor whose name was Troy came and told Brandon that I had slept with him but I didn't believe him but when I saw his face I realize that he was telling the truth. I looked at him and nodded for the blood sample and he said to me "It is nice to see you again Stella." I sighed and said to him "same here." Brandon looked totally blown away and demanded an explanation.

Flashback begins

I was about seventeen years when I saw a man who was injured and I decided to help him so I took a good look at him and realized that he had a big slash on his leg and a few minor bruises so I took him to my place and bandage his leg while disinfecting his minor bruises. After about six months he recovered and we got to know one another and had gotten close. It was his birthday and I agreed to give him whatever he asked for and he said he wanted me to have sex with him. So I did had sex not only because he wanted to but also he and I were in a relationship. But after two months that tragic day came when I saw him cheating on me with my best friend Melissa so I broke it up with him and I told my best friend that we were no longer friends. He tried to get me to answer his calls, respond to his texts even open the door when he came to visit but I didn't I locked myself  in my room saying things like I was a fool for believing that he loved me and I was pathetic and I should just die. That was four months after I met Mike and a year before I met Brandon and he changed my life around.

Flashback ends

After Brandon heard my story he looked at me with a shocked and yet worried look in his eyes as I begin to cry he comforted me. Then I realized that Troy came back and told me that both were Brandon's. I smiled and ask to be alone with Troy for a moment and everyone left so me and Troy could talk.

Troy: I can explain everything I-
Stella: I don't care all I wanted to know was if you and her got married and if you had finally moved on that is all.
Troy: Yes and Yes but I just want you to know that I have been wanting to tell you that I was sorry for your heartache and if I could make it up to you just tell me.
Stella: Well you could just be a FRIEND and only a FRIEND.
Troy: If that is what you wish I would gladly be your friend.

Troy left the room and Brandon came into the room and I told him that the twin's names are Serena and Selena. He nodded and said he was taking Selena with him and that I can take Serena. I nodded and with that we said our goodbyes and departed from each other not knowing where the other was but still keeping contact by using our cellphones in private only and once every four months. When I got home I saw Mike waiting on me and with a big smirk on his face.