Chapter 44 Shocked

Selena Pov
I went to the room and I saw Shane and he had a smirk on his face and he said next person come in. I went inside of the room and he was surprised.

Selena what are you doing here.

I came to get you to come back with me and to tell you that I am sorry.

Oh but I thought you wouldn't come for me and I did tell you to move on.

I know but I just can't move on. Shane you are the only one I can truly love and you are the only one who knows the real me please come back with me.

Selena I have moved on.

BY SLEEPING WITH THESE WHORES!

YES

I CAME HERE SIX WEEKS AGO LOOKING EVERYWHERE FOR YOU TO BRING YOU BACK AND APOLOGIZE AND THIS IS WHAT I HAVE TO DEAL WITH. WELL FINE I DON'T CARE ANYMORE AND SINCE I WILL BE LEAVING TOMORROW I WILL PACK EVERYTHING I HAVE AND LEAVE THE COLLEGE AND GO WITH MY PARENTS AND STUDY OVER THERE. BUT WHEN YOU REALIZE THAT AFTER ALL OF THE WALKING AND BRUISES I HAD WHEN I CAME LOOKING FOR YOU AND THE FACT THAT I HAVE A BIG SLASH IN MY BACK FROM DOING ALL OF THAT AND THE FACT THAT I HAD ENOUGH OF THIS I WILL BE LONG GONE. GOOD BYE SHANE FOR GOOD.

I left Shane with with a shocked expression in his face and I went to the hotel room and packed everything. I made sure that everything was in order and after that I went sleep.

Shane Pov
After Selena left I was shocked and I had felt very horrible and when she mentioned the slash in her back I wanted to know where she got that from and I told the maid that I want to be alone. I started to cry and drink and I kept doing that eventually until I went and sleep.