Chapter 15 The Unexpected Visitor Part 1

Serena Pov

I woke up after kicking Shawn out my bed last night. I felt something soft behind me so I turned around and saw a big white fluffy stuffed bunny and written on it was I Love You in red. I looked at the back and saw the words Will You Be Mine on a piece of paper and underneath it was No or Yes and I circled Yes and gave it to the owner and that would be no one other than
Shawn. He was asleep or pretending so I hit his arm and he hold it out and I placed the note in his palm. I left and heard him yelled Yes she said yes so Shane owes me $50 and a dinner tomorrow. It reminded me so I jumped up and said I won the bet so Selena owes me $50 and dinner tomorrow.I got ready to go by my sister but she beat me to it but after they left me and Shawn kissed and he is the best kisser ever made and his is mine and mine alone and we then decided that his room would be the guest room because we will be sharing a room and a bed from here on out.

Same Time As Serena

Selena Pov

I woke up turned around and saw a big white fluffy stuffed bunny with the words I Love You in pink. I looked at my nightstand and saw a note which has  Will You Be Mine and underneath it was No or Yes and I circled Yes. I gave Shane the paper and then he screamed she said yes Shawn owes me $50 and dinner tomorrow. I remembered my bet with Serena and I yelled Serena owes me $50 and a dinner tomorrow. I got ready and Shane and I left. We arrived and we all realized that it happened at the same time so no one wins anything. Shane then said that since the ladies said yes he and Shawn have dates for prom when we heard this Serena and I screamed it was a good thing we went shopping early then because we thought that we had no dates so we would have stayed home. Me and Shane went home and had a moment or two where we shared a closed mouth kiss and an open mouth kiss and all I had to say was that he is the best kisser like ever created and that is one of the reasons he is mine and only mine. We decided that his room would be the guest room and we will shared a room and a bed forever.

Normal Pov

After what happened yesterday Serena decided to get up, take a shower,get dressed and stay at home with Shawn. She did everything as planned until Selena and Shane decided to spend the day with them. They played games, watched TV, talk and was about to eat Serena's delicious cooking until there was a knock on the door. Selena opened the door and saw the one and only