Chapter 12 The Unbelievable News

Selena Pov

I saw my mother on the floor and she was dead. I remember how sometimes during the vacation I would visit my dad so I decided to call only to her a girl who sounded like me and was crying tell me that he was dead. I hang up the phone, packed my things and headed over to Shane since I knew where he lives and once I told him about what had happen he comforted me and told me I could stay with him. I decided to go to both funerals.
At my mom's funeral I thought I saw someone who looked like me but when I checked again she wasn't there so I assumed it was my imagination.

            TIME SKIP

I am now 19 and graduating from high school but even though it was rough for me I had made it through and was actually okay with it since I have been one of the few to make it to college in America I feel very proud of myself.

Serena Pov

I saw my dad on the floor and I heard the phone so I answered only to tell the girl that my father was dead and to hear my mother was dead was also heartbreaking so I stayed at Shawn's place and stayed there. I had to move to Miami so I would stay with Shawn. I decided to go to both funerals.
At my dad's funeral I thought I saw someone who looked like me but I guessed it was my imagination.

                    TIME SKIP

I am now 19 and graduating from high school even though I had a place to stay I felt like if there is something very amazing coming and I will be making it to college back in America and I wonder what would happen. I went to my 'home' with Shawn and it was about 11pm and we were talking until I fell asleep.

Shawn: Hey my brother Shane and I will be at the same college as you and you would get a chance to meet him in person.

Serena: really I can't wait when we were skyping for the very first time he called me Selena but I didn't know why.

Shawn: interesting I guess we will find out when we get to college.

Serena: I guess so but anyways I am going sleep since we have to wake up at 6am and it is already 11:30pm.