Chapter 36 He's Forgiving

Selena Pov
I came home and Shane was asleep so everything was okay so I went to my room and saw Shane waiting I guess he wasn't asleep.

Where were you

With my instructor

So what happened you don't want to say Mr.Sexy

I blushed because of what happened before I left but then Shane came close to my face and he realized something.

You know that when you kiss someone or someone kisses you and it was passionate your lips may swell so I guess he kissed you.

Yes he did

Did you kiss him back

We got caught in the moment we went to the restaurant a block away from the mall and the announcer wanted us to sing a duet and we sang Say Something and the crowd was cheering and it just kinda happen.

So you did kiss him back

Yes but I am so sorry I don't know what I was doing I only love you and I wouldn't want you to do that and I had half a bottle of sparkling cider please forgive me.

Half a bottle of sparkling cider! Stretch out your hands close your eyes and touch your nose. Then I walk from that door to the bed.

I did as I was told but I kinda stumbled when I was walking.

SELENA GABRIELLA SMITH YOU GOT YOURSELF TIPSY.

I am so tired

After that I passed out.

Moments Later

I woke up with a slight headache and the room looked upside down so I did what was best I screamed for Shane. In came my hero with a glass of water and a pill and I wondered how he knew what to do in these kind of situations but I didn't bothered to ask. Shane did the one thing I didn't expect him to do he said to me "Selena I forgive you this is your second mistake the first was keeping secrets but since I love you too much I will let this one slide but no more one on one moments with that guy deal." I simply nodded my head and smiled and I laid back done in my bed. I remembered that today was Thursday which means school but Shane that I am forbidden to leave the apartment so I stayed in and took a shower, decided to wear a black short pants with a pink thin strap shirt. I watched TV until Shane came home and when he did we went on a Teen Wolf Marathon. Shane and I ate pizza and fell asleep on the couch since no one was coming over so that was all I did that day but before I fell asleep I had one sentence stuck in my head He's Forgiving.